𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Name. The Shogun/Baal (Having basically no name besides The Raiden Shogun/The Shogun, she basically just decides to go by Baal in this story)

Age. Unknown (I think somewhere around 500)

Gender. Female

Species. Divine Creation/Puppet

Occupation(s). Ruler of Inazuma (former); Ei's Kagemusha (former)

Affiliation(s). Ei (former); Inazuma Shogunate (former); Seven Deadly Sins

Abilities. (taken from "End of the Oneiric Euthymia" article on Genshin Impact wiki, as well as other things we've seen her do. Also, the playable character 'Raiden Shogun' is her, too, so I've used her abilities)

Stance-Independent

Shield. The Shogun can raise a shield around her that blocks all incoming damage. After being attacked a certain number of times in this state, she drops her shield and performs a counterattack, dealing damage with lightning to the area around her.

Stun Recovery. When recovering from a stunned state, she deals damage with lightning to enemies in the area around her.

Stance Switch

Thunderbolt. The Shogun deals damage with lightning to the area in front of her and switches to the Musou Isshin Stance. Afterward, she periodically summons thunderbolts that strike the ground and damage the enemies around her.

Eye of Stillness. The Shogun damages the area in front of her with lightning and switches to the Engulfing Lightning Stance. Afterward, she periodically summons multiple eyes in the arena which unleash a flurry of slashes shortly after appearing, damaging the area around them with lightning.

Musou Isshin Stance

Slash Combo One. The Shogun performs four consecutive strikes, damaging the area around her with lightning.

Slash Combo Two. The Shogun dashes at the enemy, performs a circular slash, and quickly repositions behind the enemy to perform another slash, each damaging the area around her with lightning.

Cross-Slash. The Shogun dashes toward the enemy and slashes twice in a cross pattern, damaging the area around her with lightning. If the enemy is behind the Shogun after this attack, she quickly turns back and performs an additional flurry of slashes, damaging the area around her with lightning.

Unbending Lightning. The Shogun launches three discs followed by a horizontal blade at the enemy, all of which damage opponents with lightning on contact.

Illusions. The Shogun separates herself into four illusions that periodically launch lightning blades at enemies, damaging enemies with lightning upon contact. Hitting an illusion three times will destroy it. One of the illusions will launch two lightning blades at once, indicating that it is the special illusion. Destroying this illusion will temporarily stun the Shogun.

Musou no Hitotachi. Electro seeds descend around the area, each creating a field that damages enemies with lightning over time in the field. The Shogun then unleashes a flurry of slashes that temporarily freeze enemies in place within the area of effect, damaging enemies with lightning over time in the area where an enemy was hit.