" Acha Bhayia , Tell me one thing , were u really angry on me because I left your safety barrier in my wounded state , or is there something else ?" , lakshman made a cunning smile.

" what else would it be , of course I was deeply concerned for you dumbo " , Ram shook his head in disbelief.

" O , and here I though may be it was because of that".... Lakshman spoke deliberately in a very non evasive manner.

Ram suddenly became nervous , sensing Lakshman was upto some mischief again.

" I know I am gonna regret asking this " , he spoke to himself

"would you tell me , what exactly else in this deep forest I would be angry about ? " , Ram asked with caution.

" Aaa....hh , Bhayia , I thought ........you know ....... May be its nearly five days since you received any letter from your Lady Love , the charming and elegant Princess Sita , so maybe u r a bit agitated " , Lakshman started exaggerating and laughing.

" LADY LOVE ??? Are you Mad ? Have you seriously lost it Lakshman . " , Ram's face turned Red like a cherry and he felt very embarrassed

Lakshman kept Looking directly into Ram's Face , who in turn had turned his face away from his little brother , unable to face his suspicious gaze.

" It seems that the gash on your back has made a deep imprint on your brain as well , I will make sure that the first thing we do after arrive in ayodhya , is to get you checked up thoughroughly by the royal physician. " Ram rolled his eyes in disbelief..

" Common Ram Bhayia , For how long are you going to suppress your emotions , why don't you just confess your feelings to her , I am sure she would reciprocate as well, after all there's no one like you in this world ??" , Lakshman looked upto Ram with hope.

" But there are no such feelings Lakshman , Really , She is just a friend , my Best friend for that matter , a confidante , whom I would never like to loose for any discrete misunderstanding from my side, ", Said Ram

" But Bhayia it's not ........... ", Lakshman Tried to speak something but was cut by Ram in between

"The right to choose my life partner for me , I have given that to father and our three mothers. And the same should go for you three as well. Remember , what they wish , will be the best for four of us" , Ram said Proudly.

" Ok ok , if Not Princess Sita , but say if in case you heart really fell for someone , before any alliance gets fixed for you , then what would you have done ? " , asked Lakshman curiously

" Then I will try and forget her Lakshman , no one should be more important than our Mata pita ", Ram was confident.

" That's really cruel , to suppress your emotions like that , what if she too loved you back equally , then what , would you still follow mata pita's wishes and dare to break her heart ?? " , Lakshman was genuinely concerned now for his brother's life choices.