AN INVITATION WITH HIDDEN DESIRES

A/N : NOW MAIN STORY IS GOING TO START AFTER A LOT OF BUILD UP DONE IN THE EARLIER PARTS ,  THE MAIN PLOT OPENINGS AS WELL ALL THE LOOSE ENDS / CLIFFHANGERS WILL SLOWLY BE TIED UP. MY MAIN FOCUS WILL BE TO KEEP ON BUILDING THE STORYLINE IN A POSITIVE MANNER AND REDUCING ALL THE NEGETEVITY THAT SOMETIMES CROPS UP IN RAMAYAN DUE TO SOME SAD EVENTS WHICH OCCURRED . I INTEND TO EXPLORE ALL KIND OF EMOTIONS LIKE RESPECT , ,JEALOUSY , ANGST , LOVE , ANGER , HAPPINESS , BETRAYALS , FRIENDSHIPS , BROTHERHOOD ETC WITH A HAPPY ENDING FOR EACH COUPLE......... I REQUEST YOU ALL TO PLEASE ONCE AGAIN READ THE EARLIER PARTS TO REFRESH THE PLOT , AS GOING FORWARD NOW , MAJOR PLOT DEVIATIONS START WITH RESPECT TO THE ORIGINAL RAMAYAN STORYLINE. KINDLY DO NOT RELATE TO ORIGINAL RAMAYAN STORYLINE IN ANY WAY.

AS PER FEEDBACK , I HAVE TRIED TO KEEP LANGUAGE IN ENGLISH TO MAXIMUM , VERY FEW PORTIONS I COULD NOT AVOID HINDI , I COUDNT FIND THE APT ENGLISH TRANSLATION TO CONVEY THE ENTIRE EMOTIONS. APOLOGIES AGAIN.

CHEERS!!!!

IN THE PALACE OF MITHILA

It was almost time before Lunch would be called in.

Sunaina and Chandrabhagha were in the dining Hall ,  Overseeing the food being plated out in large earthern pots , even as the cutlery was being set up on the grand buffet table.

 Although the Mithila Royals Preferred Simple Meals in general , Sita's culninary Skills had lately spoiled both her father's and uncle's taste buds a tad too much , so much so that it was now their special wish that the eldest Rajkumari's cook at least one meal a day. Both the queen mothers had sent in the maids to call the entire family for lunch.

After Having Prepared lunch with help of the Royal chefs and her mothers , Sita was Watering the Plants in the Garden , and side by side feeding the birds in the aviary located just adjacent to the magnificent royal orchid . 

The aviary was quite special , unlike a standard one , it was practically free of any cage or bars , It was the aura of the eldest maithili which would have a spell like effect on local as well migratory birds , who would flock in huge numbers to get fed from her soft hands. It was a common gossip around aryavrat that Janak nandini could understand and communicate with any animal or bird, although she would always laugh it away as a joke.

Shrutkirti was in the library going through some scrolls and memos regarding an important trade agreement , which was soon to be taken up with the kingdom of Magadh in a few days time. It was her responsibility that the agreement was carefully drafted so as to benefit both the prajas of Mithilia as well as Sankasya. Although being the youngest , she was probably the most busy out of the four . Inspite being a notch lower than her three elder siblings in swordsmanship and archery , she practically made it up for it through her great sense of intellect and hard work in matter of economics and trade.

( A/N : I like writing Shrutkirti as a very balanced and intelligent person , I want to show her relationships well in detail later. My Story will have a lot of shrutkirti  ).😄😄

The elder Sankasya Princess was present in the courtroom , where in she had just finished a marathon session with the Janak and other important courtiers , regarding the matter of Upkeep of law and order in whole of videha.. The kingdom had been divided into small land portions and allotted to a different minister each as a representative for a better efficiency achievement, so that the praja would not have to run directly to the capital cities of mithila and Sankasya for every non essential or non urgent matter.