Growing UP - Part 1( MITHILA PRINCESSES)

SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE, TOUGH LAST YEAR DUE TO SOME PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND COUDNT UPDATE

PROMISING REGULAR UPDATES FROM NOW ON.....

Five Years Had Passed Away Since the Princes Arrived in Gurukul . It was the Final Year of their Stay at the Ashram , with Gurudev Vashisht and The other Gurus aiming to give final polishing touches to the training Imparted to their Disciples .

The Princesses of Mithila , at Almost of 16 yrs of Age , they had grown into fine young Royal Maidens. Each At just under 6 feet In height , they were fairly taller than their mothers and almost as tall as their Fathers. Each of them Being Extremely Beautiful and charming but still had their child like innocence on their faces , their Aura Could easily Put Even the apsaras of Indra Lok to shame.

Under the tutelage of Rishi Yagyavalkar , Mata Gargi and their Parents , The Princesses were Desirable in all Aspects. They Had been taught the basics of Warfare so as to defend themselves . The Rishi and Mata gargi ensured that their disciples are well versed in Vedic Knowledge and all the moral Values. Their Mothers made sure each one would offer prayers daily to Lord and ensured that they master all culinary aspects as well, although the Rajmatas would face considerable resistance from Urmila and Mandavi.

Sita was the perfect Daughter , Perfect Elder Sibling to look into for the other three. She was Way more mature than her age , and had practically taken over all the royal duties that her mothers used to undertake , Still she made sure that she spent quality time with her sisters . All these Years, no One Remembers if she ever got even a slight scolding from anyone. She was heart of the Mithila Family.

Following The Footsteps of Sita , The youngest princess wasn't too Far. If Sita was the Heart , Shrutkirti was the Soul . An exceptional Student as well to Mata Gargi and Rishi Yagyavilkar , Shrutkirti's had managed to oversee all the agricultural as well Trade and Treasury Related Matters of Mithila , considerably reducing the workload of Maharaj Janak . Although far from as Rich as Ayodhya , But Now Mithila was comparable , with Each Year making them More Prosperous. She had Personally Travelled to nearby kingdoms With her father and established good trade relations with everyone.

Mandavi and Urmila were the More Fierce Ones from their siblings. While Mandavi engrossed herself more towards overseeing the law and order situation of her kingdom . She would often roam around the streets of mithila with her sisters in disguise to understand the situation and problems of the praja . Her Sense of Patience and Justice was highly appreciated by all the subjects.

Urmila spent more of her time with Her Uncle Kushdhwaj , to finetune her own martial skills as well as learn war tactics, in the last 2 years , she had become the de facto senapati of mithila . The past few Years of contant looming threat of invasions had made her mind even more determined for continuous addition of military power of mithila. On few Occasions, she would even get a chance to spar with Senapati Vijay of Ayodhya when he arrived in mithila from time to Time to meet Raja Janak and Kushdwaj on behest of Raja Dashrath for discussions on mutual cooperation

AT THE PRACTICE ARENA OF MITHILA

All the 4 rajkumaris were practicing sword sparring with Vijay one by one . Considering the last 5 years , Saying that there was a Marked improvement would be an understatement. The improvements were in leaps and bounds and all four of them could hold out much longer one on one from first when they started.

TINGLING SOUNDS OF SWORDS MEETING EACH OTHER , AND OFF ONE SWORD FLIES IN THE AIR , VIJAY'S LAST OPPONENT IS DISARMED , AND WITH THIS THE PRACTICE SESSION COMES TO AN END.