The Plunge to the Sea. (The Prologue)

Published: October 6th, 2022.

Last Updated: October 6th, 2022.

Hello, this is from your story's author. I joined this BFDI Fandom not so long ago, Therefore this is my first time making a battle for dream island x reader fanfic, not counting the times when I tried to make one but failed because of my motivation, be aware of the ugly word using and possible bad grammar in these chapters, but enjoy! :D

Oh, and by the way, O/N means "your name" for the ones who don't know!

~

(No, it's not one of these stories where the reader is a human-being living in the real world on the first chapter and then something weird happens, which causes them to get into the battle for dream island dimension, You have to visualize yourself as an object in the first segments rightfully, even though i enjoyed those types of bfb x reader fanfictions, sorry)

There was a huge breathtakingly beautiful sunrise outside the plane today just like what everybody wanted. The sunlight was dancing at its brightest, while you and your family appeared to be heading on a summer vacation this year. You had just awoken from a nice and comfy slumber when you opened one eye, then another. You were at a laying position in your seat, covered in a duvet, finding yourself to be setting your legs on the table next to you while you were asleep. You let out a small groan, stretching your limbs. as your cloudy vision faded to obscurity. You lifted yourself up and then your blank expression formed into a slight frown as you realized you were still not at your vacation house.

You despised how lengthy this plane ride was, and now that you've been here for a few days, I guess you're coming closer to the last situation of this flight, but you began to act as if this was a summer vacation waster. All you had was being attacked with sleep constantly or motion sickness when doing something, and your parents didn't answer when you once asked them, "Are we there yet?" your parents didn't even tell you when they are gonna arrive at the vacation home, unfortunately. You were about to become somewhat pissed and impatient as time passed. You just didn't have a thing with long plane journeys.

You turned to face your local family on your right, and they were still snoozing peacefully. While your clumsy dad had his [F/C] hat managing to cover his face, and especially his eyes.. it was hard to see if he was sleeping or not, but it sounded like it, This reveals that you were the only person awake at the time, not counting the strangers. You observed the sunshine running over the open window next to your parents, stopping at the floor below. And when you gazed across the see-through window, the sea and several islands could be seen from there. Then you returned your gaze to what you were looking at earlier, facing the numerous passenger seats. You whispered in a muffled tone with sarcasm, "This is going to be a great day."

Since the window was open, the wind was blowing over your face, and that hard breeze was all you could hear. Because everything and everyone else is silent, you should appreciate this moment before you start hearing annoying baby screaming noises constantly, which may occur at any time of day or night and is a big pain in the ass. And sadly one of those child screaming sounds could be someone that takes part in your family.

To pass away the minutes, You grabbed your big boring moments that were coming and hurled them away from you, replacing it with much better moments with relaxing and thinking about the future of this trip, hoping it won't fail tragically. And suddenly, you realized you had this terrible feeling that you need to use the restroom. Which angered you because you were currently in a comfy position. You sighed before struggling to get yourself up, but after a few efforts, you succeeded. You threw a look at your parents, wondering whether they would wake up while you went to the restroom, and assuming they would begin to question and worry about your unexpected departure. You shook your head, knowing the possibilities were little to none. Then you turned around and walked away from them, currently assuming that you were facing the direction of the bathrooms.. but then you realized that you don't know where the bathrooms are located, even though you've been going there multiple times.