'In two days' my voice quieted as I told her.

'IN TWO DAYS. BLESS YOUR FATHER. WITH ONLY TWO DAYS AND ONE NIGHT, I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT WE ARE DRINKING COFFEE AND NOT HAVING A BLINK OF SLEEP SINCE NO ONE ELSE CAN KNOW. NO HELP BUT FROM YOUR FATHER WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT!'

Before I could reply, she cut me off mind link to do who knows what.

I chuckled at my mom, knowing that she'll drive dad crazy.

"What?" Kathryn asked.

"I can't tell you." Her face turned sad. She must either hate surprises or she doesn't like it that I am hiding something. "Let's just say that my mom is planning something for us."

She bursted full on laughter.  To me, I know it sounds cheesy, but it sounds like music to my ears.

When she quieted down. I wrapped my infant-free arm around her waist. She stared into my eyes. I can feel it. We are having a moment.

"So I'm guessing that you two are back together?" Someone asked. I turned to see who said it.  I saw the girls all there staring at us. Another one elbowed the person beside her, who must've been the one who asked us.

~~~KATHRYN'S P.O.V.~~~

"So I'm guessing that you two are back together?" Zoë elbowed Ariel.

"Sorry. We were eavesdropping on you guys." Kasia blurted out. I face palmed myself. Such weird friends I got. I felt Toby chuckling. I blushed crimson.

"When you're done with your lunch,I was thinking to hang out for the day before leaving tonight." Toby said.

"Okay." I took the last few bites before putting it in the trash.

I turned around to say goodbye to my friends. After a few steps to their direction, I was being hugged by all of my friends. They were crushing me.

Finally, we untangled from each other and I knew I had to go.

"I'll try to see you guys soon!" I said. They nodded their heads.

I turned around and began walking.

"Wait! Kathryn!"

I turned around to see my friends holding my shopping bags. Grr. Why did I buy so many.

"Can you please do me a favour?" I pouted at Alessandra.

"What is it you want this time?" She groaned.

"Can you take them to my room?" I did the puppy dog eyes, her weakness. She groaned but nodded. I squealed in delight.

When we got to the car, I saw that there was a blue and red baby seat in the back. Aww cute.

"Yeah, I didn't know the gender, so I asked the salesman about their opinion and they told me that this one's the best." He said sheepishly.

"Thank you. It's perfect. I love it." I said honestly.

When Toby started driving, I kept on bugging him about where we're going. But he stubbornly isn't saying anything.

"PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE WE'RE GOING?"

"For the last time, I said it's a surprise."

Finally he said we're here.  I looked to see that we where at a park. It was such a sight to see. The playground itself looked a little more fancy and beautiful than the usual parks back where I used to live. The area is huge and there are fields of flowers here and there.

For the next hour or two, we spent time together. It was sweet.

"What's your favourite thing to do as a hobby?" Toby asked.

"I think reading. It just helps me relax and I'm a bookworm. You?"

"Right of now, spending time with you and Ryan."

"How original."

"Well it is true. Anyway, as much as I like to stay here longer, we have to go and get your stuff." I nodded my head.

We drove back to the pack house where me and Toby spent a couple of hours packing, while Ryan took a nap.

Pretty soon afterwards, we were at the pack house. We packed mine and Ryan's necessary things in three suitcases.

On the way to the airport, we would play games like 20 questions.

When we arrived, we got ourselves checked in and waited for our boarding plane.

"Mr. and Mrs. Martinez?" A guy in a black suit asked.

"Yes?" Toby answered.

"This way please." We followed a guy outside to a small plane. "Your private jet, sir."

I swear my jaw dropped to the ground. Toby chuckled at my expression.

"What? You never seen a private jet?" I shook my head.

"I mean I've seen one, but I've never actually been in one." I said honestly.

"Really?" Toby asked surprised. "Well I'm glad to be here for you're first."

We went inside. It looks amazing. The seats were wide, with with leather material. The structure of the seats are wooden, the floor is cream coloured carpet, and everything seemed so expensive and beautiful.

I blocked Ryan's seat into one one the seats next to me. I made sure to check if he needs diaper change, or if he's hungry before we took off. He started to get tired so I tucked his favourite blue blanket, along with his favourite stuffed wolf, and a pacifier.

Toby sat next to me, drawing patterns on the back of my hand, as I started becoming more tired. 

Next thing I know, I wake up to the sound of Ryan's cries. I had a blanket over me, two arms wrapped around me, and I somehow was laying on Toby's chest. I carefully slipped out of his grasp, to check what Ryan wanted. I'm still pretty new at this, but I think I got the hang of it. I checked everything, because I don't know if that's his hungry cry or a diaper cry. I doesn't smell, so I check to see if he's hungry. He wasn't hungry so I tried to calm him down.

I felt sparks as he touched my arms.

"Do you need any help there?" I almost said no, but I thought maybe it would be a great idea for him to practice calming him down since he's going to have to put up with this most nights. He nodded his head. I placed Ryan in his arms and watched them.

After like an hour, Ryan settled down. It was interesting to watch Toby figure out how to calm him down. Once he put him back to his seat, Toby flopped down next to me.

"I thought he would never stop crying." He whispered.

"This is pretty much how it has been for a while." I whispered back.

The next thing I knew, Toby's head was on my shoulder and I heard soft snores. I shook my head at him. If he thinks this is hard, then I feel bad for him. That was Ryan's good day.

Darkness soon took me as well.

****************************************************

>>>>>>>>PICTURE OF RYAN<<<<<<<<<<

COMMENT.

VOTE.

LOVE YA'LL,
Artlover241