Headless Horse and Horseman

POV: Y/N L/N

A day has passed since the annual Cabbage Harvest. We all walked into the guild and sat down at one of the lone tables there until Aqua decided to be a nuisance again.

Aqua: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? I GOT SO MUCH CABBAGES!"

The day just started and she's already acting like this. oh boy.

Luna: "I-I'm sorry! You managed to mostly get Lettuce instead of Cabbages..."

Aqua: "WHY IS LETTUCE MIXED IN!?"

Aqua kept shaking Luna near the breast area, almost making them fall down. I didn't know where to stare...

Darkness: "Well, Lettuce does have a low redemption rate around here..."

"When did you get beside me?"

Darkness: "I noticed Aqua shaking that receptionist's breasts and..."

"Say no more."

Megumin: "Ha...aahhh..."

I look to my left and I see Megumin rubbing herself all over her staff with a hard blush on.

"What are you doing?"

Kazuma: "She's been just doing that for the past five minutes."

Megumin: "I just love my new staff so much! Think about all the explosions I could do..."

Aqua then comes running towards us with a smile on her face, indicating that she wants money.

Aqua: "Oooohhh Y/N~ How much money did you make from the cabbages?"

"About a million and a half, why?"

Kazuma: "A MILLION AND A HALF? I ONLY GOT A MILLI-"

He stopped himself before he could finish the sentence. Darkness, Megumin and Aqua all had a surprised face while I just stood there with a deadpan face.

"What do you want, Aqua?"

Aqua: "I just need to pay off a small little debt..."

Kazuma: "Where did the debt come from?!"

Aqua: "I thought I would've gotten a lot of money from the cabbages so I put it on my tab!"

"It's fine, how much do you need?"

Aqua: "I need like... a half million Eris..."

"You're a pain, Aqua."

I handed her half a million Eris and smiled at her. I honestly didn't want her to bug me or Kazuma for a bit so I just decided to give her money to shut her up. Aqua then jumps up and hugs me.

Aqua: "THANK YOU Y/N! THANKS SO MUCH!"

Kazuma: "You know you didn't have to give her anything, right?"

"I don't want her bugging me about it later. Anyways, let's go get new gear."

Kazuma and I both walked out of the guild and started making our way towards the local blacksmith. Once we got there, we looked around for anything interesting until something caught my eye.

 Once we got there, we looked around for anything interesting until something caught my eye