* * *

The night hadn't completely gone the way Eres had planned. He'd spent hours grappling over possession over Aria's body. She was silent now, but eventually she'd rise again.

Eres trudged through Nymph Meadow , a vast jade green area bathed in magically enchanced flowers. In the far center of the field, a well laid waste from years of being abandoned.

The Pegmatite stones which formed the well had been broken in several large cracks going down the sides. The seal had been broken - Eres could go home.

" Il tuo re ," he said the first words of the spell. "Aliese!" The ground below him started to quake , bursts of dark magic began to spur from inside the well.

The menacing aura latched itself around Eres. He greeted it nostalgically , allowing the chilling vapors to take him to the dark realm. Dunkel - his kingdom.

In the center of Eres' study in the dark palace was the exact replica of the Pegmatite well in Ophelia. Surrounding it were Eres's three head advisors; Trix, Estelle and Marilyn - the most powerful sorceress in Dunkel.

"The king has returned!" The thunderous shouts of his subjects bounced off the walls. Hundreds of them, cramped themselves inside the his old castle just so they could be in his presence.

"Dunkel.." Eres breathed as his foot materialized in the dark kingdom, "I've returned!" Shouts could be heard throughout the valleys of Dunkel. His henchmen had patiently waited twenty years for his return. Now as he was back, and was ready to commence the rest of his plans.

"Trix, center." Eres called forth his right hand. Ginger, oily hair tight in a ponytail reveals a chiseled, time-worn face. Glittering gray eyes, set thightly within their sockets. On a normal day , a simple aging spell would hide Trix's crowsfeet or lift the bags from under her eyes.

However, Trix felt her former lover should see her for what she was. Old , useful and very much in love with him.

"Eres, You have a visitor...", Trix said sharply.

Out of a dark hollow in the room, familiar footsteps could be heard. Eres looked toward his visitor and a devilish grin spread, " I should thank you." Eres' grin widened unnaturally.

Vladimir Lenition was another player in Eres' game. The Queen's own adviser , this was just all too surreal.

"I'm just highly ambitious my king," Vladimir said.

"I'm not your king," Eres correct. "You and all the other Ophelian mutts disgust me."

Except Aria. That's because she was only a half breed , the bastard child of an Ophelian and Dunkelian.

However , very soon her Ophelian side won't exist. Aria would be completely enveloped in darkness and sit on the Dunkel throne.

"I want to rule at her side." Vladimir's bold statement had snapped Eres' out of his daze.

He wanted rule? Rule what?

"When all the ashes have cleared," Vladimir explained. "I want to be Aria's king. I want to rule your kingdom."

The thought of Aria mating with such a thing made Eres cringe. "I'll think about it." Eres lied.

"You'll think about it?"

"Yes." Eres lied again.

Unfortunately for Vladimir, he couldn't be apart of Eres' endgame. He just wouldn't know it yet.

On another hand, Eres found himself increasingly desiring a hot bath. His muscles were aching , he felt hot and uncomfortable inside Aria's tight corset dress. He even had to rip the hem of the lace fabric, just so he could keep running. Being inside a woman's body was more than he bargained for.

Eres ordered Trix to draw him a bath. He sighed blissfully as he allowed the water's healing process to take over.

"How's the new body?" Eres eyed her suspiciously.

"It has its short comings. Why? Are you jealous." He said mockingly.

"Jealous of what?" Trix demanded.

"My youth." Eres had struck a nerve. He knew better than anyone, that Trix was highly sensitive towards her age.

Trix ignored his banter. "So, who do you plan to kill first?"

"Too hard to pick," he professed.

"Don't get too carried away. The child's twenty-first birthday is around the corner, you might have claimed her but she's not a Dunkel," Trix reminded. "At least not yet."

Listening to Trix was giving him a fucking headache. Eres didn't need to be lectured on the ramifications of his own curse. He's been trapped in hell for twenty years, planning, waiting. Everything will be done right.

"So where is my good for nothing brother and his other bastard child?" Eres inquired.

"They're in a realm called earth."

"Earth..." Eres let the word play on his lips. "That's a terrible name. Trix come wash my hair, I'm not use to it being this long."

He laid his head at the edge of the tub and sat quietly as Trix ran her hands through Aria's hair. He groaned sinfully, ashamed something so simple could bring him such immense pleasure. Eres let himself flutter to sleep. In the morning, he'll have much to do. People to kill and a curse to keep on track.

-

End of this chapter guys . I love any feedback you're willing to give. Tell me if you like it or nah. :3