To be perfectly honest I was so nervous for this game.

Jürgen is leaving and we've not been in the best form this season and I think we need this win to give the fans confidence in us so they can trust us again.

"Lia, you're hurting me." Cathy whispers making me look down at our hands where I realise that I've been squeezing her hand.

"Shit, I'm so sorry." I apologise and release Cathy's hand where I see that I've left nail marks. "I'm really, really sorry."

"It's fine," she smiles, "I'm okay."

I breathe out deeply as we kept possession over the ball for a period of time and literally whenever Bayern get the ball and every time they shoot I feel like I'm going to be sick.

And when they do score a goal I almost cry.

Now every time Robert has scored against us he never celebrated at all, but when he scored that goal and when he celebrated I did cry.

Every other time he never celebrated so I held my own and kept a straight face but now that he has done that I feel like it's real. That he actually has moved.

It's not the nicest feeling.

"It's okay Lia. Don't worry. We've still got the second half to score some goals." Cathy assures me so I nod realising that we do have a lot of time to win.

Half time comes and I need to move because if I don't get up out of this chair I might be sick.

"Just breathe Lia." Cathy whispers as rubs my back as I breathe in heavily.

All we need is a goal and then it can go to penalties and as much as I hate penalties; I would rather see that.

"I know, I just needed to get away..." I needed away from their loud chants but from out here you can still hear them.

"Do you want to go back to the hotel?" Cathy asks and I hold my head in my hands as I feel a headache coming on.

"No, I want to stay and watch the boys win." I nod and walk with Cathy back into the stadium and watch some of the bench players starts to warm up.

"Are you feeling better?" Cathy asks me and I nod.

"I'm okay." I smile.

I sip on my beer as I stare down to the pitch and watch aimlessly at everyone but my eyes are drawn to Bayern player warming up with a cheesy grin on his face.

But the moment I realise that I am staring at him, I turn away and look over at the BVB fans who are spread out in small numbers as some of them have gone to get food and drink.

A few minutes later, half time is over and the players all come back out onto the pitch.

The full way through this half I feel sick, until the moment where Pierre-Emerick slides and kicks the ball making me scream and stand up. Manu hits it out but my brother and his team mates are saying it goes in.

And luckily so does the fourth official and the referee.

I scream loudly and jump up and down with Cathy as Bayern fans glare at us.

We did it!

We're on level terms.

I can't help but scream and cry.

"We did it!" Cathy and I scream.

We stop once the boys have stopped celebrating but I can't stop smiling.

I feel like I'm in a dream or a daze.

I just can't believe it.

I see Marco look up at me with a smile so I wave down excitedly.

"We actually scored. We could do this!" I say in a daze, I really can't actually believe it's happened.

I smile for so long that my cheeks start to hurt and my heart starts to pump quicker as Bayern search for a goal while we just defend to keep them away.

Defend.

That's all we need to do.

Cathy and I hold hand as we wait patiently for the 90 minute whistle to go. Which would mean a small break before extra time.

When the whistle does go I breathe out heavily.

"It's onto extra time now." Cathy whispers and I nod and breathe out heavily once again as I feel shivers cover my body in nervousness.

Extra time goes by like a snap of my fingers and then it comes to penalties.

"Ugh I hate this." Cathy shouts and I nod in agreement.

Philip steps us first and jogs towards the ball, but slips as he kicks the ball.

He misses making Cathy and I breathe a sigh of relief but I do feel bad for Philip because he is like my older brother and I wouldn't want to see him fall.

For us Ilkay steps us and hit the ball straight into the back of the net.

"Yes!" I whisper and watch Ilkay jog back to the line.

Xabi Alonso steps up next for Bayern, but ends up in the same fate as Philip and slips as he hits the ball, sending it away from the net.

Sebastian then gets up for us and easily hit's it in the back of the net.

We're winning two-nil.

He then goes up to the line.

I glare down, not wanting to watch Mario score. I can't do it.

I hold Cathy's hand and then hear a loud scream come from the BVB fans so I look down and realise Mitchell has kept the ball out.

"Ahh!" I scream with Cathy.

Mats then goes up for us but Manu keeps the ball out making the Bayern fans erupt in scream.

Manu himself then goes for it but hits the crossbar making me jump up and down, even though I do love Manu, but we're through so I have to celebrate.

All the boys start celebrating and so do Cathy and I.

I do feel bad for my friends in Bayern, maybe not Mario, but all the others.

I also feel for Robert who got fouled badly by Mitchell.

But we needed this win.

We needed it for the fans, for it being Jürgen's last game against Bayern as BVB manager and so the fans have something good to look forward to.

—————————————————-

We celebrate at a club later.

Everyone laughing and drinking and having fun.

Like good times.

Soon the final will come, and hopefully we'll win.

—————————————-

Just and extremely short chapter while I have a little break off from studying since it's Friday and my next exam is on Wednesday so I've had all this week and the next few days to study for it.

I hope you enjoyed this.

Sorry if any Bayern fans are offended by this chapter.

Please comment, vote and follow me

Love you all xx