Sunghoon slowly started to move his lips tilting his head to the side and wrapped his other hand on Jungwon's waist. He slowly nibbled on his bottom lips, biting on it softly and teasing him with his tongue.

Jungwon slowly opened his mouth accepting him inside his mouth and started exploring his inside, they both closed the remaining gap and air which was left in between them.

Soon the atmosphere started getting heated but Jungwon knew one thing would lead to another so he quickly broke his lips apart panting heavily with his forehead connected to the others.

The string of saliva was connected to both of their lips dripping on their clothes.

"Go" Jungwon whispered softly and Sunghoon nodded his head, pecking his lips once more. They both got up from the couch walking towards their bedroom.

Sunghoon then went inside the bathroom with his towel while Jungwon placed some fresh and warm clothes on the bed. He then went back to the kitchen to make some warm noodle soup for Sunghoon and tea so that the others would not get sick.

After slowing the heart of the noodle pot and leaving it to shimmer slowly on the stove Jungwon went back inside to check him.

When he entered the room Sunghoon was still in the shower so he decided to arrange some clothes which were lying in the basket after being washed.

He took them and went inside their walk-in closet and arranged them. When he got back he heard the door unlock.

Sunghoon came out from the shower wearing his sweatpants and a towel hanging on his shoulder with a bare chest.

Jungwon turned and picked up the shirt which was lying on the bed and pulled Sunghoon to sit on it. He then put the shirt on Sunghoon buttoning them one by one.

"Let's go and eat something" Jungwon said and Sunghoon nodded following him behind.

Sunghoon then sat on the chair in the dining hall and Jungwon served him his food.
While Sunghoon started eating Jungwon took the towel and started drying his hair.

"You know you don't have to beat everyone up everytime someone looks at me," Jungwon said in a low tone.

"No one gets the right to stare at you" 

"Am I that important to you?" Jungwon asked.

"More than anything, no one can be alive after thinking dirty about my husband," Sunghoon said growling.

"Okay okay my dear Husband Park Sunghoon, I'll take care of the rest Hmm, you just focus on me" Jungwon said with a tiny smile on his face.

"So what happened today in the meeting after I left?" Sunghoon asked, while gulping down the warm water.

"The contract which we were trying to sign finally got it, and we also signed the contract with Lee's," Jungwon answered.

Yang Jungwon, 25 years old, the CEO of Yang Co. A very kind and humble man, he treats everyone equally and good but don't get on his bad side, he will become your biggest nightmare.

"Well then congratulations Mr. Yang" Sunghoon teased him earning a slap on his shoulder.

"Ouch" 

"Don't get so cocky now and drink this tea" Jungwon handed him an area which can cure cold and fever.

"Why this tea? It's really bitter" Sunghoon pouted, looking at the cup of tea practically glaring at it.

"What? You have to drink it before you get sick and I got this recipe from Jay hyung so drink it" Jungwon said and patted Sunghoon's head and then took the dishes to the kitchen.