The siblings were shocked to see the people who were glaring at them are now being the best people possible. Since the news has been out of them being her step-siblings, they were too in the spot light. But they were unbothered by this.

Soo-ah was in her dance class, this has been the first class with Bang Pink all together since the carnival

Soo-ah was in her dance class, this has been the first class with Bang Pink all together since the carnival. Soo-ah came inside and walked towards one of her team mates set up for the technical chord team.

She just gave the chords and walked towards a corner and stood there while using her air pods while Vincenzo came and stood next to her quietly

The dance teacher came inside the studio and everyone went quiet, he smiled at his students and they all began to warm up and pick there songs and chords. 

D.T-"So, Soo-ah plz go first" he said and she nodded. She whispered something to the teacher and he nodded while smiling. Soo-ah and Vincenzo came in the middle.

The dance ended and everyone burst out clapping, praising and squealing. She sighed and looked at him who was smiling softly she gave a small smile and sat down in her place.

"Soo-ah, I love you!!"

"Soo-ah, be mine"

"Vincenzo, you are so handsome'

"Joong Ki I love you"

"Soo-ah! Soo-ah! Soo-ah"

But it soon dies when they saw 8 pairs of eyes burrowing holes in there skull.

D.T-"You two were great!" he said and the dances continued, the next grp was Black Pink, Soo-ah's attention came to them and she watched attentively.

Soo-ah was stunned to see there performance, they were really good. The boys were hooting and drooling over them. But it soon died out and the campus was covered with heavily armed officers and they were coming towards the duo. Soo-ah's eyes went wide and she looked at Vincenzo who was equally confused.

Officer 1-"Mr. Vincenzo you are under arrest for illegal transport of Arms and weapons" he said and the two froze on there place. Soo-ah held her composure and furrowed her brows.

Soo-ah-"Officer, I hope you know what you're talking about. He is one of the most respected business men not just in Korea but in the world and the reason you're accusing him for is not just some normal crime" she said coldly with an intimidating gaze. The officer shift uncomfortably in his place.

Officer 2-"Miss, plz don't coz trouble here, we know what we are doing" he said and she rose her brows glaring at him. Off. 1 cuffed him and start to drag him out, Soo-ah's eyes were getting a little teary not knowing what to do but something striked her.

Soo-ah-"Can I see your ID's?" she asked and the men's stopped there moments, they did not moved an inch. Her hands balled into fists rage striking her. She now knew that these weren't government appointed but Phoenix's men who were trying to kidnap Vincenzo or Agent Night like he did to the other agents. 

She smirked when they didn't moved an inch, she moved towards his mens and striked them. Following her lead Vincenzo pushed the men who was aiming at her. His hands were still cuffed, Hobi took this as an opportunity and uncuffed his hands. Meanwhile Soo-ah was busy fighting when another man tried to stab her at the back but Yoongi kicked him and knocked him out.

They were trying to run out but the man who was wiggling in her grips felt his blood ran cold when she whispered-"Give my greetings to Phoenix" she said and smirked. Most of them ran away but she was unknown of the fact that someone heard what she said to the men.

She sighed heavily and checked up on Vincenzo examining if he got hurt. They came back early as the Policemen came to investigate about the comossion. She came inside her room and layed on her bed.

But her blood ran cold when she heard "Phoenix, huh?"