" Don't Overthink......."

Seeing his dearest mamasree suyodhan ran towards him like a lost kid and asks, " How can't I mamasree??

There is something amiss.....Why they are helping us??

It's just Krishna sending traitors to our den....."

"Don't be stupid suyo!! "

Elder kaurava narrowed his eyes at his Brahmin friend who entered along with all his siblings. He can see some among them genuinely happy for the newest added power on their army. While some are doubtful like him....

Drauni says, " Udaipur is a kingdom for decades fighting only with Asurs....

If they want they can join pandavas and cause good amount of lose to us...even they can snatch our hope of victory....

Why they have to go for the shameless deceitful manner......"

An disappointed king of Gandhar says, " Just for one time think wisely my putr.....

Be ready and prepare for the Grand welcome of army of Udaipur.... "

Stroking his thick beard dearest mamasree of kaurvas says, " The letter came from the ruler who is an woman and mentioned about their Senapati Harsh.....Her brother....

Udaipur is a mystery......

And Empress Harshini is an enigma......."

Leaving his nephews behind shakuni walks out with a smirk of victory.

Still in apprehension suyodhan asks to drauni, " Where is mitr Karn?? What he saying on this matter?? "

A wave of pain flashed on guruputr's face for a moment and says, " As same as mine......."

Replacing his tensed form with careless demeanor duryodhan jokes, " You might have put your thoughts in his head.....

Ashwa stay away from him.....maybe from inspired you he too didn't married......"

Managing a smile dronaputr walks out at the feel of guilt at the only secret he ever had from his mitr who despite a prince stood with this mere Brahmin. But he have to do this for the other friend who went through so much in his life.......

Vasusen who bear everything on his own never whould have revealed about his wife to him too, Only if he didn't found out.

He too know nothing about them apart from that the lady he met only once in his life had left his mitr due to the broken trust.......

************************************************************************

Moonlight pierced the darkness that engulfed the chamber of magnanimous and radiant king of Anga. Resembling sunrays reflecting from moon....moonlight glazed from the toned bare upper part of the striking handsome son of suryadev.....

Hazel eyes fixed at nothing specific but pooled with unreadable emotions. Standing just in a white dhoti he drowned in rays of moon. His long golden shaded hair waved in a rhythm with air....

Hearing the approaching footstep his ears pointed....sharp eyes narrowed. Well chiseled body tenses and sharp jawline tightens. Frown creeped to his deadly handsome face.....

" Ashwa leave me alone!! "

Drauni startled at the command and stops in midway. No!! It was not a command, rather a request. But the man infront of him was a puzzle for him always.....
He always sounded like a king and each of his words were command for others. It was always audacious and intrepid yet filled with compassion.

Born in suta clan with all qualities of a Kshatriya....This low born always out shined those devputras.... how?? In appearance he is like a Deva and in battle he is like a roaring lion capable to sent chills on pack of wolves....

Ashwattama narrowed his eyes at radheya who is elder than him and all of the kuru princes. But yet not seems older than Arjun's youngest son. This man is an phenomenon....

Merged in his own thought he silently left the unknown son of lord Surya to wander on his not so pleasant past and waiting dark future.......

That maharathi releases a sigh of relief and moved to the open window to gleam more in the illuminating rays of moon.....

His face was in it's extreme beauty....even to put the moon in shame

even to put the moon in shame

Gazing the moon dearest son of Radha got reminded of what he waiting for....in any of the coming days he have to give up the immortality that he got by birth....

King of lords being begger to a mere human....got warned by the king of planets.....his father.........

Moving to the royal bed his hand traced those golden earrings which can't be separated from his flesh.

Got striked by the waves of memory a small yet heartful smile spread on his lips and soon his eyes pooled with the pain of same remembrance.......

She.....a painful memory......a beautiful past.....his unknown wife.......love........