ch 17

I'm sorry but this gonna have a tinyyy but if smut

Arthur's POV:
He leaned down closer to me our lips about to touch I tried to free my arms but they were pulled above my head. I'd never felt so defenseless before. Whatever power Nico had was powerful, even for me.

Our lips locked like the his hands on mine.
I started to squirm under the unfamiliar feeling surging through me. I only kissed a few people in my long, grueling and overall terrible life.
That included one or two women I came across before I won the tournament for king and Tessia.

"So tell me," he finally let me take a breath of air. "Who's better me or Tess?" He questioned.  Wait- how did he know me and her kissed
Can he read my thoughts?
"You sure you want me to answer that?" I challenged. I felt he grip get tighter around my wrist and I yelped in sharp pain. "You sure you want to play that game with me?" I felt like my wrist were going to get pulled off so I gave in. "You! You are better!" I immediately regret my fast decision as I stared at that smirk on his face.
"You haven't changed one bit."
"Thank you for the compliment."  Our lips connected again for what felt like hours barely getting any room to breath.

"Tha-that's-enough!" I turned as far as it could possibly turn trying to breath.
"Ok," I all he said. I felt surprised at his understanding and breath a sigh of relief but It was caught short when I felt his lips on my neck.
"Damn It Nico, really?" His laugh vibrates through my neck sending shivers down my spine. It started to feel hot, I knew he was going to leave hickeys which was super embarrassing.

"If you ever try to run away from me again it'll mean the death of both of us." His words sunk deep within me. He finally took the weight of my wrist and tucked his hands under my body with his head still in the crook of my neck.
His breath started to slow and so did mine.
The room fell into a peaceful silence.

Instead of pushing him off and running for the door I laid there with my thoughts.
Thinking.

I was to tired to fight anymore and honestly he's not being annoying so it's fine if we lay here for awhile.
I let my eyes fall and enjoyed the quiet.