Ch 13

Nicos POV:
It's officially been a month and a half since I've confessed to Grey.
I've been gathering money and supplies ever since then using my knowledge from my past life, shady stuff mostly drugs, weapons, ect.

I've even gathered loyal business partners which I can take advantaged in the future.
I've also been stalki-i mean keeping an eye on Grey and found out their having a small break at school, which is the perfect opportunity to strike.

I've been watching the helstea's manor since early this morning trying to figure out who's staying at the moment.
To my great displeasure I found the twin horns were residing in the mansion.

I would have to make this quick and stealthy.

After about another four hours it was finally dark enough.
Most of the adults were wasted beyond repair which was just what I needed.

I hid my presence and crept up to the front gate and easily destroyed the mana infused gate with ease and barely a sound.
I walked up to the front of the house and peeked through the door to find an empty corridor.

I put up a sound barrier (a technique I recently learned) and kicked down the door shattering it to pieces. I was met with startled servants who frantically started panicking but I quickly put an end to there fiasco and had them all killed in a matter of seconds.
I thought I saw something in the corner of my eye but I decided to ignore because of my limited time.

I can't keep the barrier up for to long because it takes up loads of mana so i took it down before moving on.

I heard voices getting closer and ran up the stairs to Arthur's room and hid there waiting for my plan to unravel.

A few minutes later I hear panicked yelling and frantic footsteps coming from all ends of the manor which means they found the body's.
"Intruder! There's must be a intruder!!" I hear Reynolds yell.

I heard doors opening and stuff being pushed and shattered in a desperate attempt to find the intruder/me.

Soon I heard the loud footsteps getting closer to Arthur's room

Once I saw the familiar looking young women I remembered as Jasmine come and burst through the door to investigate the room, opening closets, removing the bedsheets, lifting up the bed with her bare hands, while looking around cautiously. Little did she know I wasn't hiding under the bed...... I was above it.
"Up here~." I called in a singsong voice. and a smile.
She looked up wide eyed and was about to yell when I quickly knocked her out not giving her a chance to blink.

I decided it would be best to leave her alive since she meant something to Arthur which I was pissed about since he shouldn't care for anyone but me.

"I'll go help Jasmin!" I heard Arthur yell. I decided to surprise him since that's what I do now.
After a few moments he rushed ran into the already opened room to find an unconscious Jasmin laying face down.

He froze in his steps with wondering eyes pulling out his dawns ballad gripping it tightly in his hands with a killing intent which turned me on.

I came behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt him tense up but not a second later his fist flying at me in the blink of an eye.
"We were just talking about you"

Hehe left you all with a cliff hanger cause I feel like it.

Let me know that your guys opinions are on this story.