All expect jimin - Ok

Jimin - Let's go and sit in couch*cold*

Author pov

They all move towards lobby and sit on couch.....

Jimin - So why are you all here*cold*

Joon - Do you forget you was the one who told us to come here?

Jimin - yeah I remember *cold*

Jin - So why did you call us here*serious*

Jimin - It's because we all are going to graduate tomorrow so everyone knows what we are doing....
Yoongi hyeong you are going to be a hacker na.....

Yoongi - Yes and I am also helping my father at his company and I will help you in hacking if something came up.. *cold*

Jimin - ok and tae and jungkook *cold*

Tae - yahh we know when you are busy in your office work we will the one who will take care of Mafia things...

Kook - So jimin when you are going to join your Mafia position and your dad company....

Jimin - I am thinking I will start working day after graduation and Mafia position It's from next week. *cold*

Joon - And as you say we have to bought the college so I have already bought it and it's my now...

Hobi - Why did you bought the college *confused*

Jimin - It's for my Bodyguard will be in college for yn so that why and if anything happen so we don't have to worry cause college is Joone's now...

Jin - hmmm.. And hobi when will you start working in your hospital.....

Hobi - After some week I will go there
I will rest first...

Jin - Jimin I want to say something*serious*

Jimin - Yes hyeong *cold*

Jin - please take care of my sister she is little sober and act like child please don't hurt her and don't let anyone harm her you know whome I am talking about I know she is so annoying and I am hundred percent sure that pig is also annoying you but I want to tell you she is so sensitive and get scared so please take care of her*teary eyes*

Jimin - hyeong you don't have to worry she is your sister but now she is my wife I will take care of her... *small smile*

Jin - Thanks *smile and wipe his tears*

Kook - awww shorty because responsible man I am so proud of you jimini pabo shorty *wiping his fake tears*

Jimin - Yahhh you Jeon Jungle book
Don't forget I am older than you *cold*

Kook - but I am taller than you *smirk*

Jimin - you -

Joon - Ok you both stop fighting *smile*

Yn - What happening here*smile*

Hobi - Nothing we were just taking *smile*

Yn - hmm.. Ok I bought the cake let me place it here ...

She place cake on table and also give them some juice