~Should We ? :

•Chapter 22.

________________

Richard took a deep breath, "When did you come here ? " He asked looking weirdly at his son. He couldn't believe that they were really at a trap house. He thought that he had keep all of his children away from that environment, but it seemed like he was wrong.

RJ shrugged, "Oh...Uh...Dorian made some friends here and one day I came with him."

"He made some friends here ? "

"Yes. That's what I said."

"Did you already sell something ? " This kid better says no or else I will kill him with my hands, he thought getting angry.

RJ shook his head, "No. I do value my life. You told me that if I ever dare to do this, it will be the end for me. You're scared me that day, by the way."

"Good. And Dorian ? " He asked raising his eyebrow.

"No."

Then Richard frowned, "But...so why did he make friends here ? "

Once again, his son shrugged, "I don't know." He answered simply. "It's Dorian." He added like it was explaining everything.

"Okay..."

They walked until they arrived in front of a black and armored door with a screen on it. RJ turned the tablet on and then entered a code with five numbers. There was a beep before the door opened by itself.

Richard shoot him an interrogative glare, "How many times did you come down here ? " Shocked was the word. This is how he felt.

RJ continued to shrug, "One or two times."

"One or two times and they gave you the damn code ? Do you think that I'm stupid ? " The young boy stayed quiet for a moment, "I'm about to beat your ass, for real ! I created you and I can do the contrary. Don't try me."

"You're not stupid. And you didn't create me by yourself, so you can't choose to take my life away." He said winning a dead glare from his dad, "Sorry. But it's true."

"Shut up ! "

The walked through the hall and then stopped before another black door, but this time it wasn't armored. RJ knocked three times and they waited for a couple of minutes before someone answer to them.

"I don't feel it, to be honest." Richard whispered quickly. Did they really have to do this to get rid of Jessie ? Maybe they should try the restraining order and see the results of it. But Jessie was beyond crazy. She had a big obsession with Richard and it seemed like she wasn't going to stop until to get him for herself. And this was NOT going to happen.