Hua Ying didn't hear Qi Rong, all he felt was emptiness and sorrow but most importantly he felt hate, hate for the sect's that had done this, hate for trusting the man and being betrayed, played, made a fool of!

I WASN'T ABLE TO SHOW MYSELF! I WASN'T ABLE TO ESCAPE! Roared Hua Ying. everyone was silenced.

Hua Ying never shouted at them even when receiving his scolding's, this was to them all a shock.

They are gone, they are gone, and I cannot see them, I never got a chance to see them. Hua Ying finally broke down and cried, he cried for the loss that was his and he finally knew the pain his parents went through.

A-Ying, said Wang Fang, you can't mean....

HE TOOK THEM FROM ME, THEY TOOK THEM FROM ME, AS A GODDESS OF THE SUN I CAN SAY WITH BOTH MY BLACK AND SHINING HEART, I HATE THEM!!! I HATE THEM TO MY CORE AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE!! Roared Hua Ying. I want them back; daddy give them back to me please.

I can't give you back what was taken little demon because I don't even know what they took said Hua Cheng as Xie Lian Paled

Getting up from his father he staggered to the chamber door, if you want me, I will be in the Fountian Hall, go with mother, he will take you to the hall of memories, do not blame A-Sang he never even knew what was done, and only he swore to carry in with the act, did he see what was done said Hua Ying hoarsely then walked out leaving them there.

Wang Fang, you knew as well? Asked Xie Lian softly

Yes, when you bought me here, it was when you fainted, and I left you on the ground Tai Zi Danxia I removed them. Said Wang Fang sadly how did you?

He told me the night, the night I had found him. I don't think he was in his right mind I came after the blast was felt and I did not wait for anyone I simply took him and bought him here said Xie Lian with tears in his eyes

My love, what are you talking about? asked Hua Cheng

I guess it is better for us to know the truth said Xie Lian come.

As they all walked through the hall the Sun-Phoenix palace opened one of the forbidden doors the room of memory, many glowing orbs were lined on the shelves all showing vivid detail images of Hua Ying's life, the life of those that were close to him and so on. Xie Lian stood in the middle and looked up.

Please show us the last three months of my son's life before I had bought him home asked Xie Lian

The Sun-Phoenix palace complied bringing forth two balls and a bright light filled the room then dimmed as one of the balls was activated, they saw the temple, where everything went wrong. After the Sun-Phoenix palace showed what had happened at the temple almost every face was dark with fury, Nie Huaisang's face was white as a sheet and no eye was dry.

He was? Our son was? Hua Cheng could not speak the words; he understood the pain too much.

Yes San Lang, we were going to be grandparents said Xie Lian

What, what happened to my nephew or niece? Asked Nie Huaisang who had fallen to the ground.

Is that why he never had Suibian with him? asked Qu Ming

Suibian was supposed to ascend with him when San lang and I went to fetch him we could neither find Chenqing nor suibian and we decided that his need was greater, Suibian could ascend with him after is next trial explained Xie Lian

Jiang Cheng finally changed after he found out the truth. Replied Shi Qingxuan

What! to right the wrong are you fucked growled Feng Xin; he should've realized from the start that there was something wrong with his core! How could anyone not notice that they had become more than what they are!