XIII.

Taehyung: Do you like rain?

Y/n: Hmm.

Taehyung: Me too. Did you have your breakfast?

You just nodded in response.

Taehyung: Are you okay?

Y/n: Hmm.

Taehyung: But your face is all red.

Y/n: I am okay. I am going inside.

With that you took the umbrella and ran towards the door.

Taehyung: Be careful it's slippery

 Before he could complete his sentence, you slipped, and your umbrella fell too.

Taehyung ran towards you and helped you getting up. You are already soaked in rainwater.

As soon as you stood, you again lost your balance as you sprained your ankle.

Taehyung: What happen? Did you get hurt anywhere?

Y/n: I... I think I sprained my ankle.

As you were already soaked so he didn't think twice and carried you in his arms in bridal style to the house.

At that moment you realized. that your clothes are soaked up and everything is visible through your top. Your face again become all red.

 You both were soaked now. He was going to put you on the bed.

Y/n: Can you please take me to the washroom first. I am all soaked, Bed will get wet if I will sit on it So, I will change first.

He nodded and took you to the washroom and made you sit on the counter. Then he saw that your clothes are transparent, and he can see through it. He just cursed himself under his breath.

Taehyung: Just wait here I will bring your clothes.

Y/n: N...no need. I can do it myself. You should also get change.

He understood that you were feeling uncomfortable, so he left.

You got changed and came out of the washroom. As soon as Taehyung saw you, he rushed towards you.

Taehyung: You should have called me. Your ankle his hurt.

He helped you reach the bed and made you sit on it. Then he took the first aid and started treating your ankle. After some time.

Taehyung: I am ordering some soup for us otherwise we both will catch cold.

You just nodded in response. You both had the soup and then you went to sleep.

Taehyung Pov: I don't know what this feeling is. But I don't like the way she is avoiding me. I tried to make her realize that it's OK but still she is avoiding me. I want to talk to her, but she just hummed in response or nod.

After few hours------

---------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like it and comment down your thoughts.