Jay: Guys, something's really wrong. The city is, um, different.

He pointed out as everyone looked over at the changing city. 

Cole: Yeah. It looks old. Like, Ninjago forty years ago. 

Cyrus: Huh? My BorgWatch has disappeared.

Alex: What's going on now? 

Ray: My worst fear has come true. The past has been changed. Your watch doesn't exist because your technology no longer happened. No computers. No telephones. No—

He slowly explained as he was getting older and older and Lloyd gasped knowing that someone was missing. 

Lloyd: —Zane! 

He exclaimed as he, Cole and Jay saw him back in his original form laying on the ground motionless. The remaining ninja rushed over to their brother, concerned. 

As the ninja were not sure what to do now, Ninjago City suddenly changed back to its present day form as Cyrus's BorgWatch reappeared back on his wrist. 

Jay: Guys, you won't believe it! 

Cole: Ninjago is back to normal.

Cyrus: My technology has returned!

Zane gasped as he opened his eyes back to his regular form. He stands up while he holds his head, confused by what happened. 

Zane: I believe something just overloaded my sensors. Did anyone else feel a temporal disturbance?

He asked as he turned to Samurai X who silently stared at him. While they were cheering, Alex walked over to them, back in his normal clothing, and Lloyd noticed his arrival. 

Alex: Huh? Did something big just happen? 

Lloyd: Hey, what happened to your friend? 

He asked the brown haired boy but he only shrugged, pretending he didn't know where his armored friend went. 

Jay: Haha! Kai and Nya did it!

He cheers as he hugs Samurai X from behind before he whispers into his ear. 

Jay: Wanna celebrate by telling me who you really are?

Samurai X: No.

Cole: Everything is fixed. Yeah!

Ray: Fate of Ninjago. Ugh.

He said as he felt the effects of the Time Punch on his body, as he fell into Maya's arms as he had no energy left in him. 

Maya: Not everything. 

She said still worried about her children, as she looked up to the sky. A little bit later, the Temporal Vortex opens above them, as Kai and Nya fall back into the present. 

Maya: Kai?

Jay: Nya? 

Nya: Mom? 

She exclaimed before she engulfed her mother into a quick hug. 

Kai: Dad? 

He questioned as he looked at his passing-out father. 

Ray: Can't… hold on.

Maya: I'm afraid he is close to his end. There's nothing to be done.

Kai: Yes there is.

He says as he pulls out the Reversal Blade and uses it on him. As the effects of the Time Blade made Ray stop aging quickly and he goes back to his normal age. 

Ray: My children.

Kai & Nya: Dad. 

They say before they had a family hug with their parents. 

Jay: Oh, you guys. Let me get in on this.

He whined as he wanted to join in their small family hug. 

Cole: Wait. What happened to Master Wu?

He questioned the two as they pulled away from the hug. 

Kai: Oh, no. He's still on the Iron Doom. He stayed aboard to deal with Krux and Acronix.

Nya: And now he's gone.

Alex: What happens now? You idiots don't have anyone to lead you guys. 

Cole: So we don't have a Master anymore?

Jay: Yes we do. 

Everyone looked at him confused. He walked over to Lloyd and puts his arm around the green ninja's neck and replied. 

Jay: You, Lloyd. It has to be you.

Lloyd: But…

Kai: Master Lloyd. 

He repeated as he handed Lloyd the Reversal Time Blade. 

Lloyd: Master Lloyd. 

He softly repeats before he looked up at everyone, now feeling confident. 

Lloyd: Everyone, listen up. First, we get rid of this. It's too powerful. Then, it'll take all our energy and we will not rest until we know… 

He paused as he looked up at the sky, wondering where Wu disappeared to and where in time, hoping that they would find their master. 

Lloyd: ….Where is Wu? 

To be Continued in Sons of Garmadon.