*𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡𝟟

-나는 그들의 것, 그들의 내 꺼야-

i have a weakness for women, i've noticed that these last few months.

it's an interesting thing that i can't quite explain.

🌷

i sat beside joshua, smiling as brightly as i could, telling him about the people i'd met and how many dancers were performing at any given time.

it was like going to a festival for the first time all over again.

the excitement you feel when you see all the beautiful lights hanging from strings, attached from vendor to vendor, selling the most beautiful trinkets. some to bless your house and others for good luck. i remember how much i begged seokmin for one of the items.

trying to get lucky to gain a friend.

"joshua, you had to be there to see how powerful their dancing was," i grabbed hold of his hand. "i can very well imagine," he chuckled, parking the car.

🌷

and again, time flew by, not allowing me even to catch my breath. before i knew it was september 12th and namjoon's birthday.

i came to know namjoon as jungkook's reliable older brother. i was never close to him, but clearly, mingyu was, and so were all the others.

and still, jungkook couldn't look in my direction, still angry with my betrayal of his trust.

"are you ready, areum?" myungho walked into my room, knocking just before.

"everyone is ready," he walked in.

vampires sure do love their parties.

drinking seems to be how they deal with the eternal life they bear.

for them, life is too long; for me, it doesn't seem to be long enough.

what she was wearing:

"that's a beautiful dress," he gave me a knowing smile as i walked out of the closet attached to my room

"that's a beautiful dress," he gave me a knowing smile as i walked out of the closet attached to my room. "i should hope so, you made it for me," i gave him a soft smile.

"you vampires love dressing up," i walked towards him, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"we have the life to enjoy such privileges, so we must take them," he placed a hand on my shoulder and kissed me.

"i guess," i rolled my eyes and he let out a breathy chuckle.

his hands went up to my cheeks, softly caressing it, "i love you so much," he thinned his lips into a soft smile.

"i love you too. so much i can barely take the thought of losing you," i got on my tippy toes and pecked his nose.

"please never leave again," i mumbled as i wrapped my arms around his body.