Welcome to the Pizzaplex!

12:00 P.M. (Noon)

Standing outside the Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex, it seemed surreal to many of the less wealthy among Class 1A. For many, this land of entertainment was thought to be nothing but a dream, since it had a universal approval rating. Hell, their security was apparently second to none, especially after footage of a security guard taking down robbers without breaking a sweat! Although that last fact may have been due to the robotic nature of that guard. They had a robot quirk, although was more human than the animatronic Staff bots. At least from what they saw.

Bringing the class back from their anticipation, Jirou stood in front of them all, hands on her hips, looking over each and every one of them. "Alright, ready to have some fun?"

"Yes!" They all had their backpacks, ready for the sleepover after the closing time at 10:00. The class was all looking forward to this, and wouldn't waste this time.

"Right. Remember. Listen to the staff, and have a good time. Those are the only two rules." The teacher smirked, before leading them inside.

The front hall was easily the most impressive they had seen, and they went to UA, which had a grand entrance of its own.

The centerpiece was a large golden statue of the leader of the band, Glamrock Freddy Fazbear. Known as Glamrock Freddy, he held a mic and stand, as if he was singing directly into it. The exit gates were in between the group and the statue, which stood atop a square based fountain. Fake palm trees lined the two sets of stairs behind the statue, leading up to the elevators that would lead directly to the main atrium.

However, before they could enter, they needed to show the staff their tickets. So Jirou led class A to one of the two ticket vendor areas, which flanked either side of the exit gates. As soon as they approached, the ticket vendor greeted them with a smile. In English, she asked, "Hello, and welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex! How can I help you?"

Jirou responded in fluent English, "Hi, We have these All Access passes here..." She showed them the digital passes on her phone, and their eyes widened. "Uh... right." The vendor resumed their smile. "Let me make a call real quick." They picked up their landline phone and called.

After a moment, the vendor spoke hurriedly into it. "Yes. There is a group of 21 with verified All Access passes... yes... very well. I will let them know." She hung up the phone. Turning back to the others, she told them. "If you wait in a group to the side, Mr. Midoriya would like to meet you personally. As you are the largest group of All Access pass holders in the history of the Pizzaplex, you will be given a very warm welcome."

Most of the class didn't notice, but Jirou paled slightly. "I... I see." She smiled confidently. "Well, we'll wait to the side, so you can work with more customers."

Finally, the woman smiled back at them, glad that she was making her job slightly easier, before giving the hero 21 wristbands, and stating, "Thank you. Here, these are the access bands, these are for the All Access passes in particular. I hope you and your superstars have a wonderful day!"

Leading the classroom aside, Jirou passed out the 21 wristbands, each simple in appearance, but of a complex design. Definitely a hallmark of Katsumi's. "Alright, the passes have been accepted... but we have to wait a minute, as the owner wants to meet with us."
This caused a ripple of nervousness, but the bravest of them, Toketa, asked, "Why?"
Turning her gaze to her student, the violet haired teacher explained, "Well... Kirishima, it's because we have 21 of something that costs thousands, that most people can't afford. Just be aware, the owner has a... tumultuous history with my former class, and UA. So don't screw it up."