The Journey

He was sweating bullets. Toko Yaoyorozu, anyway, for the results of his chemistry test. Shoto Yaoyorozu, otherwise known as his father, was the teacher in charge of understanding chemistry. The man could be imposing when he wanted to be, and now he was using that to full effect.

 The man could be imposing when he wanted to be, and now he was using that to full effect

And he was a strict teacher. One of the few things he did take from his own father, anyway. And when he got to his desk, the two of them locked eyes. Toko's blue against Shoto's heterochromic. The rest of the class waited with baited breath to see what the results were. They figured the tension between the two was a sign of something in the background, and they were right, but didn't know how.

Shoto slowly gave the test to his son, who looked at the top, and smiled in relief. It was an A-.

"Good job. You got an A-. You've really improved." Toko's father then went back to the front of the room. "Next class is homeroom, and I believe there is an important announcement. I will see you next class." He left succinctly, with little fanfare. While he expressed little emotion, he had his tells.

In a few minutes, Jirou Sensei arrived. She was dressed in a more casual outfit. While most of the staff wore their hero costumes on the job, HeartRocker preferred to wear more casual clothes on the clock, changing to her costume when on patrol... or that's what she told them, in reality, her clothes were her costume, used for undercover work.

 or that's what she told them, in reality, her clothes were her costume, used for undercover work

"I hope you've had good results?" The class nodded. Well, most of them. Aka Kaminari was the only one to groan slightly. They did the worst out of all of them, but she was still smarter than both her parents combined. The violette noticed, and comforted her from a distance. "Well, that's good. Aka, I know you did alright. I knew your father, and you're way smarter than he was."

She was a little curious about how much Jirou knew about her parents. "Do you also know my mother?"
She sighed, and nodded that yes, she knew them both. "Glamourist? Yeah. Pain in the neck. But I can see why they got together. I don't envy you, Aka. Alright, Toko Yaoyorozu, can you come to the front? I believe you had something to say."

"Yes!" He was nervous, but excited to share. First on the platter was an apology. His previous actions were certainly antithetical to heroism. "So, first off, I'm sorry for my attitude and behaviour from before. I had been an awful person, selfish and downright villainous. I hope you can give me a second chance."