𝟑.𝟗, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

Start from the beginning

The usual trio of the two boys and one girl had gone to school like usual, going to class like everyone else and trying to learn while also trying to figure out where all these murders were coming from and who they were being caused by.

Just earlier during class, the trio had spoken about trying to speak to Ethan after Scott was sure he could. However, when Stiles had reminded them on Aiden, knowing that the straight twin hadn't left his brother's side since they came back.

That was how the three of them had found themselves turning to Lydia, who looked between the trio with a sigh. And now, Y/n found herself standing in between Scott and Stiles as all of them now stood in front of Ethan as they were near a stairwell, all by themselves with no Aiden around.

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend." Ethan recalls, his gaze looking between them until it stopped on Y/n. "How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?"

"Is he looking at her? Are you threatening her?" Stiles questions as he glances to the girl beside him, stepping forward. "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna break off an extra-large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking--"

Y/n steps in front of him, hand on his chest. "Stiles, okay. We get it."

"We're talking to you because I know that you didn't wanna kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again." Scott states.

Ethan shakes his head. "You don't know what we owe them, especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't Alphas."

"What were you?" Y/n asks.

"Omegas." Ethan replies. "In actual wolf packs, Omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack."

Stiles raises a brow. "So you and your brother were the bitches of the pack?"

"Something like that." Ethan murmurs.

"What happened?" Scott questions.

Ethan sighs. "They were killers. People talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation. And our Alpha was the worst of them."

"Why didn't you guys just fight back?" Stiles asks. "Form Voltron Wolf? Kick everyone's asses?"

"We couldn't, we didn't know how to control it back then!" Ethan snaps.

"Deucalion taught you." Y/n realizes.

"And then, we fought." Ethan adds. "We took down the whole pack, one by one. And by the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life. And we tore him apart. Literally."

"What about your emissary?" Scott questions, getting no reply. "They're all dead? Kali and Ennis', too?"

"All of them except for Deucalion's." Ethan replies.

All of a sudden, the alpha took a sharp inhale as his gaze snapped down towards his chest, bringing his hand up to clutch his white t-shirt as a gasp of pain left him. This had the trio look at each other in confusion as a pained expression etched on Ethan's face.