𝟑.𝟔, 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

season 3, episode 6: motel california

"Every time I try to fight back, it just gets worse

"Every time I try to fight back, it just gets worse. People keep getting hurt. People keep getting killed."

IT WAS DARK outside, other than the street lights that could be seen placed around to give the many drivers and walkers light if they were to be walking or driving around. The chirps of crickets could be heard as the insects hid in any place they could, no grass really being seen anywhere around. Near the road, a large motel could be seen, looking somewhat old which could mean it had been there for quite a few years as a school bus parked right outside of it.

The students inside were all hopping out of the bus, following right behind their teacher as they looked around at the place they'd be staying for the night. The sound of Coach's voice filled their ears as the man held up the keys to the rooms, informing them that the meet would be tomorrow, considering all the traffic they had gone through and the stuff at the rest area.

Fixing her bag on her shoulders, Y/n grabbed one of the keys from her father's hand like everyone else was doing as they all headed in different directions to the room, looking down at the number on their keys.

The trio headed into the room of the key Y/n had gotten, placing their bags down even though Y/n would be staying with Lydia and Allison for the night. The teenagers placed themselves down on the two beds, Stiles and Y/n on one while Scott was on the other, their backs against it, beginning to talk about what they had been speaking about before.

"I have four suspects." Stiles informs, making them look at him. "It was originally ten. Well, nine, technically. I had Derek on there twice."

"So who's number one? Harris?" Scott questions.

"Just cause he's missing doesn't mean he's dead." Stiles states.

"So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices." Y/n concludes with furrowed brows. "What if it's somebody else from school?"

"Oh, yeah. You remember Matt?" Scott reminds, agreeing with her. "We didn't know that he was killing people."

Stiles raises a brow, sitting up. "Excuse me? Yes, we did. I called that from day one, actually."

"But we never really seriously thought that it was Matt." Scott recalls.

"I was quite serious. Deadly serious. No one listened to me." Stiles fires back.

"Who were the other three?" Scott asks.

Stiles sighs. "Derek's sister, Cora. No one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister. Next, your boss. I don't really like the whole Obi-Wan thing he's got going on. Freaks me out. And my last one is Lydia. She was controlled by Peter."