I kid you not, it almost immediately became a huge brawl; The guy was trying to attack Dong Wook, Maggie was going toe to toe with the drunk chick, and Hae-soo and Anupam decided to call the cops in order to defuse the situation. When the cops came, the drunken lady was detained and Dong Wook was telling the cops the situation. Luckily, Dong Wook wasn't arrested, even though the guy still was trying to place blame on Dong Wook for touching a woman, and after that the cops left.

"Thank you for helping our friend sir." Anupam thanked Dong Wook.

"No problem." Dong Wook spoke.

"Is there anyway we can repay you?" Hae-soo asked.

"No, no, just here helping my worker." Dong Wook insisted.

All of their eyes grew wide.

"Oh, wait are you Dong Wook? Yn's boss?" Maggie asked.

"Guilty as charge." Dong Wook chuckled out.

"Nice to meet you, Yn has told us about you." Anupam greeted as he stuck his hand out for Dong Wook to shake. "I'm Anupam."

Anupam's POV

The minute their hands connected, Anupam felt something.

Something bad, specifically.

Anupam looked to see a dark aura surrounding Dong Wook and standing side by side was Depression and Self Control. Anupam then looked to see Self Control wrapping their chains around Dong Wook's wrists and ankles and Depression wrapping their arms around Dong Wook's body. When Anupam let his hand go, he felt like he was pierced with every raw, negative emotion ever to exist.

"Anupam, you good bruh?" Maggie asked.

"Y-yeah...I think we should go home." Anupam suggested. "I'm a little tired."

"Okay, I'll go start up the car." Hae-soo announced as he walked off.

Anupam held his forehead as he walked to the car and got in.

When Hae-soo dropped him off,  Anupam walked into his apartment.

"That feeling..." Anupam mumbled to himself. "It felt so cold and...dark."

Anupam sat down in the middle of the living room floor and crossed his legs. When he was in the Lotus position, Anupam began to meditate as he began to enter the place.

What is that place you might ask.

Well, it's called...

The Mindful Universe

Anupam opened his eyes to find himself in The Mindful Universe. He walked around looking for the possible emotion who can have the answers to what he felt. 

"Hello Anupam." He heard a voice say.

He turned around to see Love.

"Love! There you are!" Anupam exclaimed. "Where's Depression?"

"Follow me." Love ordered as they began to walk.

Anupam followed Love into the Brain Bar where Depression was sitting.

"Depression! What was your deal with my friend's boss?" Anupam asked.

"I see you've gotten a feel of a person's inner emotions." Depression stated. "To put it simple, the man has been through a lot in the love life."

"How so?" Anupam asked.

"Now that I can't disclose that information to you." Depression replied. "You're gonna have to find out through him and him only."