Makin' My Way Downtown

When Shrek and Fiona Got home on their onion carriage after being newly-wed. Shrek felt nothing but emptiness, like something was missing. HE hated himself because he was supposed to be happy, he married an ugly ogre and life was looking perfect... But what was wrong with him? That night, after a round of emotionless sex, Shrek decided to run away while Fiona slept. 

He packed a bag full of olives and ran into the cold, dark forest. He ran until he saw an old cave. He entered the dark place and he saw an old torch. So he took it, took out an olive, and lit up the torch with it. He looked at the green flame it made and smirked. "Green as my enormous shlong" he thought. He laughed at himself. No, he LMAO'd himself. When is laughter died down. He found out that he wasn't the only one laughing.

He looked to the right, looked to the left, he took it back now y'all, one hop this time,
one other hop this time, right foot two stomps, left foot two stomps, slide to the left slide to the right, crisscross, crisscross. Cha, cha real smooth.... After his cute kawaii baka sussy choreographic? He found out that the laughter he heard earlier was the one of donkey, except it wasn't laughter, it was a cry for help. Because the torch wasn't a torch, it was in fact Donkey's hoof. And Donkey's "foot" was being burned by some olive fire, which is very hot." Holy shit, sorry, my bad!" "You BURNED MY F*CKING HOOF BROTHA" DOnkey cried. "I don't deny this." "I WILL SUE YOU IN THE ROYAL COURT!" "I will accept all the charges.🤩" "I'm GOING TO F*CK U UP SO BAD YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK TOMORROW, BROTHA!" "KInKy.😏" A silence fell between the two of them. But then they were laughing their asses off again.

"Anyway, why the fuck are you in my cave you dumb looking ass bimbo.?" asked Donkey.

"I ran away" answered Shrek.

"I knew she was spiteful from the day we met her and my gorgeous, sexy looking dragon hot girlfriend in that ugly ass tower." the animal half-yelled.

"Cool. This isn't about you.😐" Shrek retorqued.

"I mean, she was looking kinda dumb with a finger and a thumb and the shape of an elf on her forehead, brotha." Donkey Sang.

Shrek punched DOnkey square in the face, and he passed out, so Shrek took his money and made his way to town.