But Mr. Kim and Mrs. Lee stopped by with Mr. and Mrs. Cha(Eunwoo and Irene's parents). The party was in Del Luna but Jongsuk wasn't here. She bowed to the eldery couple in respect and they smiled warmly at her in return.

Mr. Cha-"How is work going Soo-ah?" he asked.

Soo-ah-"Great Mr. Cha" she said formally. He smiled at her formal tone. They kept talking to each other and Irene where as Soo-ah was just ignored and shown like an art piece to be applaueded but to never care for.

This was same with Eunwoo he always admired her, like a great business women or a great dancer or a great singer but he had no idea that it was just a mere crush not on her but on the way she acted. 

Hobi was looking at Soo-ah from a distance and he saw that she was zoning out. He walked up to them and bowed to the couple and took Soo-ah without a word, she broke out of her thoughts when she felt Hoseok dragging her towards a quieter area.

 He walked up to them and bowed to the couple and took Soo-ah without a word, she broke out of her thoughts when she felt Hoseok dragging her towards a quieter area

Hobi-"What are you doing there standing all alone?" he asked.

Soo-ah-"What am I supposed to do if not that" she said and shrugged.

Hobi-"Why don't we get to know each other a little?" he asked with a smile. Soo-ah looked at him confused. "Why?" she asked sitting on the stairs.

Hobi-"Coz you are my sister" he said and sat down next to her. Soo-ah looked at him with an un readable experessions. She just nodded her head and said-"What do you wanna talk about?" Hobi shrugged and said-"Anything"

Soo-ah-"Well, I'm in high school and I still work in my dad's company. I like to work out and.." she stopped saying but Hobi patted her back and said-"It's okay Soo-ah, you can tell me I won't judge you" he said and smiled warmly.

Soo-ah-"I like to paint and make doodles and you already know I like to dance and a bit of singing" 

Hobi-"You are really talented" he chirped happily. She gave a small sad smile and said-"Everyone says that". Hobi didn't understand but shrugged and said-"Well, I like to dance and sing or talk to people" he said happily.

Soo-ah-"Can I ask you something?" she said. Hoseok nodded while smiling softly.

Soo-ah-"Why are you being like this?" she said where as Hobi furrowed his brows in confusion,
"Is this some sort of pity or sympathy you giving me for the incident that happened earlier then you don't have to worry coz I'm not weak" she said blankly.

Hob-"I don't feel pity for you Soo-ah and this is not the reason why I'm trying to bond with you. I have a hard time opening up to new people no matter how cheerful I am" he said softly. "And now that I've accepted you as my sister, I am trying to get to know you" he said warmly.

Soo-ah-"You accepted me?" she asked unsure but Hobi nodded while smiling warmly at her.

Hobi-"But you don't have to force yourself to call me Oppa or anything, just be comfortable around me. Also, I'm sorry for Jisso's behaviour. She shouldn't have said that" he said.

Soo-ah-"I'm used to left out alone, she was right anyway." she said and shrugged but Hobi felt sad. But he asked something that she wasn't expecting, "Are you ticklish?" he asked.

She looked at him with confusion but he smirked and began to tickle her and she started laughing.

Soo-ah-"Ho-Hobi S-stop!" she started between laughters. He stopped and looked at her with pure adoration. She had a small smile on her face. And they continued to talk, unknown of the fact that someone was watching them smiling warmly.

Vincenzo-"I hope you always be happy, love" he said and smiled warmly.

Time Skip-

The lights were dim inside the hall and a soft melody was playing, couples were dancing together happily. Mr. Kim was dancing with Mrs. Lee, the siblings where dancing with each other and Shin. Soo-ah stood aside looking at others. But Vincenzo came to her and forwarded his hand in front of  her-"My dance?". 

She sighed and took his hands and they went in the center and started to dance on the melody. Soo-ah put both of her hands on her shoulder and he had his hands wrapped around her waist protectively. They were looking at each other silently and dancing, the silence was comfortable.

He twirled her around and she was back facing her, there hands interwined together. She could feel his breath on her neck and cheeks. Her heart was beating like crazy, he spined her and now they were facing each other. She looked at him and inhaled sharply. Vincenzo was calm and serious yet his eyes carried pure love just for her.

They danced for a while when someone patted His back, he turned to see Namjoon standing there. He smiled and said-"can I have a dance, Plz?" he asked softly. Vincenzo smiled and nodded. He stood aside with the other siblings and Namjoon and Soo-ah danced.

Namjoon-"So, how you holding up?" he asked.

Soo-ah-"Well, no one is dead yet so that looks like the best case scenario" she said and shrugged, Namjoon chuckled at her comment. They had few small talks and they were actually getting along.

Time Skip-

When Soo-ah arrived at the mansion everyone were gathered on the living room. Shin and Bang Pink left from a different Limbo and she came alone.

 Shin and Bang Pink left from a different Limbo and she came alone

Mr. Kim was looking at her coldy while the others were looking at here with sympathy. She came and stood in front of everyone.

Soo-ah-"What's wrong?" Mr. Kim chuckled darkly.

Mr. Kim-"Care to explain this Kim Soo-ah" he exclaimed and threw a phone towards her. She picked it and what she saw made her shocked.

Soo-ah and Vincenzo's Pic from the school.