"It's nice to meet you, the times Scarlett has mentioned you she has spoken very highly of you." I nod to them in greeting, unable to shake their hands or anything since they were full.

"She's talked about us?" Vanya asked with a smile, her eyes softening as she looked toward Scarlett. There was such a sibling love between these three people I hadn't seen with Scarlett's siblings. These people looked like they only wanted the best for her and I was happy she had these people growing up, but my heart also hurt when I remembered how she told me she was unable to contact them.

"A couple of times."

"Of course, I talked about you two, you guys are my family," Scarlett tells them. "I haven't told Calix as much but if you ask one of my best friends, he probably feels like he knows you already. What are you doing here, I know what Gallan was doing?"

"Oh, I was catering." Vanya's eyes brightened as she started talking about her business. "Gallan recommended me for this event and I'm so glad, I opened my very own catering company last year and it's doing pretty good."

"It was more than just good, your food is amazing, Van. Everyone at our table was going on about how good it was. I'm so glad you pushed towards your passion."

"Scarlett." I hated to interrupt but. "Paparazzi."

Her face was solemn immediately. "If you guys aren't busy now, would you like to head to my apartment, it isn't far from here."

"Yeah, of course, we have a lot to talk about anyway."

Scarlett and I let them walk ahead of us to the car, while we walked slower because of the paparazzi, they were hounds, if you ran away from them then they would think you had something to hide, so it was best to just let them do their jobs so we could avoid unnecessary drama in our life. Especially with the leaked story that was earlier.

When we finally made it to the car, the Sevilla siblings were sitting on one side and Scarlett and I took the seats opposite them. I look at Scarlett in slight shock and a lot more awe.

"How?"

"I told you I know a girl?"

The story had changed, a couple of hours ago I had been painted in a bad light. I was suing one of my employers and was very close to dating my lawyer but now the story made me the good guy. It showed a glimpse of Andrew Fields' true personality, not much but enough to prove I was doing this for the better of my company.

Scarlett Julianna Vanderburg is amazing and I am so grateful to have her in my life. I never want her to go, I have never felt this for anyone and I don't think I will ever feel it again.

My father loved my mother so much, he did everything for her and he loved her until his last breath. I didn't understand it when I was younger, my dad, this dominant businessman and then my mother, this free-spirited lady. They were polar opposites yet their love for each other tethered them together. I didn't get it back then but I do now, and I vow to love Scarlett like my father loved my mother.

"Are you two dating?" Gallan asks, observing our interaction.

"No." We answer at the same time.

Vanya raises an eyebrow at us, slight disbelief in her eyes. "Okay, so why do you look like you are totally in awe of one another."

"Because we are," I answer and the confusion takes over her even more.

"Hold on, I'm even more confused now."

"We aren't dating yet," Scarlett explains. "We will in a couple of weeks."

"Like that makes sense." Vanya looked between us, still lost but they dropped it. Scarlett