Chapter 1

In a present Korea. There were two woman who sit near the lake. One of them holding a bottle of soju while other one just leaning on the pillar next to other. They were Go Ha Jin and Go Hye Jung who identical twins. Ha Jin had noticed a homeless man sitting nearby over them is eyeing the bottle thirstily. Hye Jung was close her eyes as she not see what Ha Jin doing. Ha Jin offers the bottle, which the hobo eagerly takes. She asks gloomily "Have you ever wanted to sleep for a hundred or thousand years?" She describes trying to tell herself things will get better only to have one thing or another crop up again. "I'd rather just go to sleep forever and never wake up." Said Ha Jin sadly.

Hye Jung had open her eyes as she look at her twin sister. She understand of what her feelings. Her ex boyfriend had cheated on her with other woman. Not only that, he used her money for his benefits causing Ha Jin a lot of debt. Hye Jung was seem hate her ex boyfriend and want to make him pay for he did to her twin sister. She had save Ha Jin yesterday night as she got a call from her make her rushing toward her. After Ha Jin explain what happen to her, she felt anger and want to find her ex boyfriend but stopped by Ha Jin. Hye Jung seem obey her as Ha Jin doesn't want anything happen on her.

Hye Jung doesn't listen of Ha Jin's conversation until she heard a splash from the lake. She saw a kid fall into a water asking help make her get up. She saw Ha Jin make hard decision before running toward a lake which she follow her. They were save a kid and give him to his father. When Ha Jin reaches up to take the father's hand while Hye Jung on her back who holding her shoulder, the sky darkens overhead make them dragged underwater by some unknown force. Hye Jung and Ha Jin can't do anything as the last thing they saw were the water's surface is the thinning of the crescent as the moon covers the sun. Their visions were blur until they get unconscious. One thing in Hye Jung's mind was crescent moon.

~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ha Jin and Hye Jung were bursting out from the water dulled dress with traditional clothe except Hae Young who wearing a white training clothe. They were looking around at the surrounding and possibly hope the same place except Hye Jung who doesn't feel like that. Ha Jin was gasp in relief that they make it out alive. Hye Jung in another hand feeling something might happen and she doesn't think that they're in Seoul. As she was in her thought, she heard of Ha Jin's scream make her look what happen and saw a guy. She was deadpanned at their screaming especially that boy calls for his fellow princes just as a slave girl catches Hye Jung's attention.

Seeing that they're in trouble, Hye Jung quickly dragged Ha Jin to a slave girl who called them. Hye Jung had ignored the princes who shock look at them as Ha Jin going up first as Hye Jung doing a same thing. One of the princes tried to caught them but failed as they're disappeared. Wook had whisper saying their name. "Hae... Soo? Hae... Young?" Whisper Wook lowly as Won frown thinking that he saw Hae Young. He look at Wook as he want to make sure that he's right. "Wook-hyungnim, is that Hae Young?" Asked Won make Wook look at him. Wook make a little cough as he know Won who tried to make friend with Hae Young who always ignore him or rejected him.

"Urm, I'm not very sure about that. It was blurring make me hard to guess who are they. I will figure it out, Won-ah." Said Wook politely. Won just nodded his head as he hope that was not Hae Young. Wang Yo was curious about Hae Young when he heard of Won talking about. He did heard about Hae Young many times from Won but he never meet her. It make him curious to know about her. Wang Jung who heard of their conversation was step in. "Did you say Hae Young? I heard that you always talk about her. So is she the person? The person who stalking us, hyungnim?" Said Wang Jung who always talk freely without caring about other people's feelings.

Wang Won was feeling twitching in irritation at Jung's word before he hitting on his head lightly. "What are you talking about? Wook-hyungnim wasn't sure who they were. Don't just talk without evidence, Jung!" Said Wang Won irritated. Jung was gulped in fear at Won's irritated aura around him. He just bow down as he apologize to him. Even so, it won't stop Jung as he curious about her. "But Won-hyungnim, I heard that Hae Young rejected you when you asked her to be your adopted sister many times. Shouldn't you just give up after he rejects you?" Said Jung in curious. Won was scowl at him before he sigh as he leaned himself. "I don't care how many times I get rejected by her. I won't give up." Said Won in firm tone.