part 7

A little time passed.  Bela falls in love with Mahir.Mahir also won Bela's heart with his love and care.  Bella slowly gave up her act of childish behavior too. Mahir felt that now Bela is getting better.

( Authors note : mahir never get to know about her act , he thinks that she is now getting better by his love and care as Dr. Neel says. )

One prity day They both of went for shopping. A huge luxurious car come in front of shopping mall. Many bodyguards comes around Bela and mahir. Bela is holding mahir's hand. Today Bela is really happy because it's them 6th month wedding anniversary. Mahir promised her to spend this whole day with her and allows her to do whatever she wants.

Bela : mahir let's go and eat there icecream

Mahir : Bela not today.

Bela: but I wanna eat ice-cream.

Mahir : no Bela. Now days you are eating ice-cream too much. It's not good for your health. You may caught cold or flew. Remember about last night.

Flashback

Mahir was sleeping on his bed. Suddenly he realised that Bela is not his side. He looked for Bela in the bathroom and all over the floor above but he could not find her anywhere. Mahir was worried a lot for her and he came running towards the bottom.  And when he asked one of his bodyguards about Bela, he told that she is in the kitchen.

Mahir sees that Bela is eating ice cream sitting on the kitchen platform.  That too much.  Her entire face and clothes were also spoiled by ice cream. He fold his hands with little anger.

Mahir : BELA

Bela heard Mahir's voice and she got scared.  She hid the ice cream behind her and started cleaning her hands with her own  clothes.

Bela: yes.. what happened baby 🥺

Mahir : First you have made a mistake then you are becoming such an innocent.  As if you haven't done anything wrong Bela. (Angry)

Tears welled up in her eyes.

Bela : I'm sorry

Mahir hugged her because he knew that now Bela was about to cry.  Bela also hugged him and started crying.

Bela : I'm sorry

Mahir : How many times have I told you Bela?  Ice cream is not good for you.  Already winter is going on.  You get cold very soon.

Mahir wipes her tears and Bela looks at him with disappointment.

Mahir : what happened?

Bela : your clothes are spoiled, Mahir.  Because of my ice cream.  You shouldn't have hugged me.

Mahir : why shouldn't I hugged my baby.. ? It's my right only mine.

Flashback end

Bela : but i wanna eat ice-cream. Just a little bit.

Mahir : no Bela

Bela get angry and leaves his hand.

Mahir : Bela please. Please don't be angry now.

Bela : I want to eat ice cream, are you feeding it or not, I am asking last time ?

Mahir : ok fine

Bela : yeehhhh

Bela hug him tightly and start dancing like a kid. He just kept looking at her childish behaviour  with Love.

They spend whole day together went for movie, shopping and amusement park also. At night they had candle light dinner also. After dinner they back at home.Bela had already slept with her head on Mahir's sholder.

Mahir took her in his arms and started walking towards his room.  Mahir made Bela sleep on the bed and covered her with a blanket. Mahir also hugged Bela and fell asleep.

            Thank you so much for reading my book...❤️