part 4

Mahir seat beside of Bela. He was caressing her hair lovingly.  The love and care for bela was clearly visible on his eyes.There was also a slight fear that he might lose her. After a while she came to herself.  Or saw  that mahir  is looking at her with genuine concert.  Somewhere even now she knows that felt  Mahir is in love with her and somehow she also started felling for him.

Mahir : are you alright.

Bela: yes.

Mahir: I had made you want not to get out of the car nor even then you went there. You will not even realize how scared I was seeing you here.  How did I feel when I saw that man's knife on your neck?

Bela: am sorry. Please am really sorry. I never do that. I promise.

She hugged him And he too could not stop himself and he also put him self in  embraced of her.  Bela started crying silently keeping her head in his chest.mahir felt that she was still scared of what happened to her.

Mahir : my princess. Please stop crying. I will be with you. Nothing will happen to you.

She just nodded her head. Mahir wiped her tears.

Mahir: let's go downstairs and have dinner.

Bela: i don't want to go anywhere.

Mahir : it's ok. I will bring our dinner here. Ok. Take rest. I will back in two minutes.

He kiss her forehead and leave.

At dinning table

Vish: mahir why are you alone ? Where is bela ?

Mahir : actually she don't want to come downstairs. So take our dinner at our room.

UV : ok. Take care of her bro.

Vicky: yes bro.. she must be scare a lot today.

Mahir : Yes, she was very scared.  Ever since she woke up, till then she  was crying by hugging me.

Mahir leave for his bedroom. Some one was firm in anger and jealousy. It was Anu. She planned something evil in her mind for bela.

Next day

When bela was wake up, she found herself in the mahir's  arms. Mahir  was looking very cute.She hugged him and fell asleep with het head on his chest. When mahir wake up and see that bela was sleeping on him. He feels butterfly in his stomach. He feel really blessed by having her in his arms. After a few time , he went for fresh and up. He was drying his hair by hair dryer.

He saw though mirror that his lovely wife was sitting on the bed rubbing her eyes. She was still in sleep. He put his hair dryer in side and seat beside of her. He stroked his hand on her face.  Bela looked at him with a very sweet look.There was a sweet smile on that bela's face.  Seeing whom the mahir's heart became Garden Garden.

Bela : good morning

Mahir : good morning my sunshine.
Did you sleep well ?

Bela: Yes absolutely.  If you are with me, why can't I get a beautiful  sleep?

Mahir : oh ! Now I can clearly see that my wife became really sweet day by day.

Bela: you are also sweet like chocolate.

Mahir: so do you love chocolate flavour ? Okay I will bring chocolate flavour for you when we did our first... 😉

Bela get shy and run to the bathroom.
He yelled from outside.

Mahir : babe come quickly for breakfast. I'm waiting for you.

Bela : yes

Bela in her mind

Oh god why am behaving like a fool today. But I have to accept that I have felling for him. He is really caring and protective towards me  And I love to see care for me  in his eyes.

After get ready bela went downstairs for breakfast. She saw that uv and vish are seating together and having them romantic conversation. Vicky was  seating in front of Anu and mahir And bela see that bitch was seating beside of mahir. That make hell jealous to bela. She goes and seat beside of Vicky. And her this move make jealous to mahir now. Mahir stand up and seat beside of Bela. And that make jealous to Anu.

Uv : bro.. you must introduces us  with her.

Mahir : yes .. why not..bela he is uv, vish ,Anu and vicky. my friends.

Bela: hello am bela. Mahir's wife.

Mahir blushed when she call herself as a wife of him.

Mahir : Maria (a servant) bring breakfast..

Servants start serving breakfast to evryone.

Anu : today I made breakfast. Specially for mahir.

Mahir : oww thank you so much Anu.

Anu smirked at bela. Bela rolled her eyes and make disgusting face. She started playing with food and mahir saw that.

Mahir : babe.. why are you playing with food.. why don't you eat..u Don't like this food.

Bela : no.. I love that pancake  which you made for me yesterday.

Mahir : okay!! Leave this food. I will make that pancake for you sweetheart.

Mahir leave in kitchen for made breakfast for her wife. Bela smirked at Anu now. Anu was hell jealous right now. After a while they mahir come with pancake and feed bela by his hands. Bela also doesn't let him eat anu's breakfast and feed him pancake.

After a while Anu make her evil plan and went mahir.

Anu : mahir !! Can I take bela with me ?

Mahir : but why ?

Anu : come on we are girls and we want to go for shopping.

Mahir : but why bela ? Take vish with u

Anu: she was busy with UV. And u and vicky also have to go for a meating. Bela bored in home , so I take her with me. Please

Mahir : ok. If she want than take her with yourself. Make sure that you both of are safely back to home.

Anu : ok I will.

Mahir went to bela.

Mahir : baby.. do you wanna go for shopping with Anu ?

Bela : yes..

Mahir : ok now go and get ready..

Bela : help me in choosing a dress for me.

Mahir : ok I will.