part 6

Next morning

Bela wake up and think about last day.
She remembers that she give money to that cafe girl for lying to Mahir. She opened the door and saw that mahir was sleeping on floor.she seat beside of him and saw his face. She clearly saw dried tears in his eyes.

Bela: am sorry mahir. I don't want to hurt you. But jo mera hai vo mera hi rahe to behtar hai.

Bela : mahir wake up.

She hold his hands and mahir wake up with started.

Mahir: Bela what happened ? Everything is alright na ?

Bela: yes. Am fine. Mahir am sorry bcz of tomorrow.

Mahir: bela i have to say sorry. That's my mistake not your.

Bela huge him. Mahir also relax in her embarrass.

(Bela : I'm sorry mahir. I really don't want to hurt you.)

Mahir : let's get fresh and up my princess. I going to made your favourite breakfast.

Bela : ok

At dinning table

Mahir , bela , uv ,vish, vikrant and Anu are present.

Mahir : so today's all breakfast is for our anu.

Bela furm in anger.

Anu: aww mahir you are so cute.

Mahir : obviously bcz it's your last breakfast with us.

Everyone get shocked.

Anu: stop kidding mahir.

Mahir : you are going to join another mafia team since today. That's the order of your leader. You must have to follow it.

Anu: but we are just not gang members, we are family mahir.

Vicky: yes mahir.. she is our close friend just like a family member. We are together for years.

Mahir : i know about it but she try to hurt my someone special that's the biggest mistake of her.

Bela : I'm done.

She leaves at them room and mahir also follow her.

After saying goodbye Anu also leave from there.

Behir's room

Bela is really happy after hearing mahir's words. See was standing near a window. Mahir come and back huge her.

Mahir : are you alright babe ?

Bela : hmm

Mahir: u r still angry?

Bela: hm

Mahir: what my princess want for forgiving his king ?

Bela: wait a minute why I'm princess and you are king. If you are king than I'm also a queen right.

Mahir : no, you are my princess till you give me another princess. If you give me a princess than you become a queen.

Bela understand that he was talking about them chid and she get shy and huge him.

( So now I'm gone finished this story so if any readers want any story plot which I add in story so comments down so add your suggestion also in story )