part : 1

Author's pov

Bela is a pity girl but also a daughter of Billionaire. But unfortunately his real father died in accident and her mom remarried. After some years her mother also died and his step father saw his real face. He threaten her to marry a mafia king. if she Danny he will kill her.

Another side Mahir sehgal is handsome but also trillion ire mafia king. He saw Bela in some party and want to marry her. Bcz he fall in love with her at that moment. He get information about her and talk about them marriage to her stepfather. They fixed marriage also.

At marriage day

Bela was getting ready and she had call of his lawyer who told her that his real father already named his all properties on her name. She got happy and plan to asap from there but she saw a tight security of Mahir sehgal. She again get scared and make plan to behave like a child and she irritate him and after that he throws her out of the house. After that she can leave peace full life. Now she ready to marry him.

After marriage

Mahir pov

Finally I Marry her. She is saw beautiful and charming girl. When I sat in my car. I saw that she was already sleeping in my car. I just giggle and drive at my sorry our mention. I hold her in bridal style and make her sleep in our bed. I cover with her duvet. I admire her for few time and idk when I fall in drift sleep.

In morning

Bela pov

I wake up and see that I was in huge room. Room is pity. But my eyes are finding someone. Actually I want to see Mr. Mafia. But he was not here. So I again pull my duvet and sleep. But I heard that door was going to open. I get scared. But I remember my plan also.

Mahir pov

I wake up early in morning and made a breakfast for her. I went our room and saw that she was sleeping. I make her up.

Author pov

Mahir : good morning.. pls wake up.😍

Bela : who are you ? (Guys she was acting)😐

Mahir: am Mahir sehgal. Your husband. (Soak and confused )😶

Bela : who told you that you are my husband. Our marriage - marriage game is finished last night. So u r not my hubby. I want to go back to my home. ( Angry pout ) 😤( in childish voice)

Mahir : what.. a game ... I can't understand anything...🤯 ( Frustrated )

Mahir pov

Why she was behaving like a child. She was pranking or just real. What should I do now...😫😬

Bela pov

Game begins Mr. Mafia... 😎Quick told me to get out of your house and I leave my life peacefully. 😌

Author pov

Mahir : Frist have this breakfast okay..

He caress her hairs and he saw a wound on her forehead. He get worries..

Mahir : Bela what is this...? When you get hurt .. 🤕

Bela remember that 2 days ago his stepfather throw her on table during them argument.

Bela : I don't want to tell you.

Mahir : eat fast and get ready. We are going hospital right now.

Bela: ye..ye. .. I also want to meet dr. Uncle. He is really cute and kind . You know he always give me chocolates

Mahir : Bela which Dr . Uncle?

Bela: my dad bought me there.

Mahir: what's his name ?

Bela : Dr. Neel Khanna from xyz hospital.

Mahir: we are going to meet him okay.

She nodded.

Mahir pov

She was mad or what... Something must be happened to her.

In car

Bela : Mr. Husband can you please give me your phone ? I want to play game.

Mahir : ok ,here.

Bela pov

Dr. Neel Khanna is my college friend. I have to msg him and told all of this and after that he can help me that's why I asked him for his phone.

Second part is uploaded soon...✌️