Officially getting back into this story

Sorry about this seems weird placement but this needs to be written to start the space arc and because my writers block needs to be delt with.

^this was written in november of 2021

I'm finally trying to pick this back up.

Now for those that aren't in the Abyss of Halo Lore if your confused these videos are what you need to know to understand this chapter.

10 fucked up things about the forerunners, IsoDidact History and the librarian

Mei and Melissa are Halsey in this story.

Stark labs

"Come on it's not a problem." Melissa said.

"I say go through with it." Mei said.

"Mei I've told people that AI can't be just rapidly built in a day." Izuku said "It needs time to grow and to be actually raised and taught."

"Come on we'll make sure it's safe." Melissa said "I got a really good feeling about this."

"Same." Mei said "Something is telling me we need to I got a good feeling deep inside me."

"Well so do I but experience tells me it's not a good idea." Izuku said scratching his back.

Ever since the brain chip in Chibi came up to Melissa she had been wanting to make an AI using brain mapping. The suggestion had caused reactions to both the cyborg and the inventor.

A tingling in the back of Izuku's neck that was both shouting do it but also seeing images of ultron.

"Look just...I don't trust it." Izuku said "We can't just rush into this one."

Melissa POV

'Damn it.' The blonde thought as she was headed back to her room.

Melissa's ass was screaming. It was like she could feel an anger from it. This wasn't a new thing.

Melissa always had a weird relationship with her ass. It was around when she got into science had it started changing. Like something was woke up inside her.

She never looked deeper to realize what was going on.

A Genesong had been activated.

A geas was the closest thing to a soul in Neural Physics. The collective experience of an individual stored in the very DNA of a species waiting for something to wake it up. This was a theory of why all heros have the "Their body moved before they could think." And it was only recently being truly looked into.

Melissa had met the requirements to truly wake it up when she started bionics.

When she wasn't paying attention her body could flow through her lab and construct things that sometime even baffle her.