Christmas Party

Next Saturday 

Izuku adjusted his tie and suit

Izuku adjusted his tie and suit. "Web launcher, repulsor gauntlets, autograph book."

Inko in a modest cocktail dress had interrupted his freak out as he got ready for the party. "Sweetie it's just a formal Endeavor throws."

Izuku stepped into his flight boots and clicked on a leather cover so they looked like regular shoes. "Mom it's literally the second biggest party of heros in the country after the Yaoyorozu pool party. I need to make a good impression. How's the fireproof dress?"

"Fits wonderfully sweetie." Inko said "thank you for not going overboard with it."

"Bulletproof and auto cleaning is enough." Izuku said 'For tonight.'

The employees usually had to take the back entrance for the party but Endeavor, unknown to the Midoriya clan, wanted Inko and Izuku in the mood to bargain so they were picked up in a limo.

[It was the only pic I could find of Mei in a dress]

Mei had arrived in a dress and her goggles on her head. Izuku had been allowed a plus one and after drilling Mei on how to chameleon her way in these places took her. A lot of heros were here and a lot of inventors. Hatsume Inc was still in the business of support gear even if Stark Industries wasn't. Izuku actually got the patents for both companies and would handle the business side of Mei's company since she had minimal knowledge at best on dealing with it.

They loaded into the limo and Izuku spoke "Mei I mean it anything you and me built using my tech can't be shown off. Stark tech can't be seen in the hands of anyone unless it's for something important."

"Why don't you wanna make support gear?" Mei asked "Come on think of the babies we could make with it."

"A wrist mounted tank missile, a shoulder mounted scatter missile, wrist lasers, an orbital bombardment tactical satellite, a Jericho nuclear tipped warhead." Izuku said "Mei the repulsors and arc reactor could level a country if I'm not careful. The last thing this world needs is an incentive to build things like that."