Building Hardlight Bridges

"And I decided to hold back." Strange said explaining the reality that happened last chapter.

"Makes sense." Izuku said "Who was the blonde chick? I've never heard of Supergirl before."

"Don't know." Strange said "I was only viewing my own eyes in another world."

"Can you check?" Izuku asked.

"No."

"She thicc thou!"

"No. I won't use magic to get you a date." Dr Strange said.

"Fine." Izuku said "Onto more serious business."

"Yes. You not only show a magic signature but you've successfully cast a portal without a Sling Ring." Dr Strange said.

"I mean you can do the same with the time stone." Izuku said pointing to his chest.

"This is the Eye Of Agamotto."

"Yeah housing the Time Stone." Izuku said.

"You wanna see that it's not the stone?" Strange asked.

"Please." Izuku said.

Opening the Eye revealed...

An Eye.

Just an eye looking at him. Blinking but not showing anything unusual.

"Ok..." Izuku said "So you're here."

"I wanted to know why Loki and Thor Odinson are on Midgard." Strange said "Now that I know you have the situation handled I must speak with you."

"That figures." Izuku said "Let's get in the full dive. It's easier then talking and it will be faster. I gotta get some sleep for class tomorrow."

Mindscape

Dr Strange looked around "Interesting. I have a demi plane similar the space theme is a nice touch. I'm more fond of clocks."

"Yeah I am the only man who's been in space in the last 200 years." Izuku said.

"Pardon?" Strange asked.

A display of the two just outside the earth watching a satellite being worked on.

Strange then watched the scene change to what he only guessed was the boys mother. Laying on a hospital bed. The paper with 'Deep Coma' sent a pain into the  Neurosurgeon.

Watching the injector of an unknown substance had him instinctively rushing to stop it. His years of Medical training screaming to stop him.

Then it cut to a new scene. The woman was standing tall. Skinnier but...functioning.

"This is 3 days later." Izuku said.

It then showed Izuku's additional augmentations.

"Electroactive Polymer inside the human heart?!" Strange said.

"What do you think?"

"I'm mad I didn't get to implant it!" Strange said "Dude...good job." He could only awkwardly clap. His hands injury prevalent.

"Yeah." Izuku said "And if your as smart as you're skills showed then you know why I'm showing you this."

Strange looked at him and then briefly looked at his hands. "If I use my magic to repair my hands I won't be able to cast anymore."

"It's called science. You were one of us were you not?" Izuku said "I can fix your hands. Hell I can prevent them from ever getting broken again."

"Why are you offering me this? I know beings don't do things for no reason." Strange said. He was no stranger to making deals with higher powers.