"Ah, Baki speaks of you very highly" You said to the man, you were curious as to how he was eating the steak so fast. You had barely finished your steak yet he was on his third.

"Of course he does, I'm one of the only few men who knows how to treat someone his age right" Jack said.

"Alright now Jack, don't start" Yujiro said to Jack, you sighed and refilled your empty glass of wine.

"Um, where is the bathroom?" Kozue asked you.

"I don't have any bathrooms downstairs, there is a bathroom in every bedroom so you can look upstairs" You said to Kozue who nodded, she excused herself as she got out of her chair and left the dining room.

"Mama, can I get another cookie?" Alina asked you and you handed her one of the cookies.

"Don't eat a lot, your teacher is coming tomorrow. You need your sleep because you'll start at ten and I expect you to be out of bed by then" You said to the girl who groaned.

"I don't want to go" She said as she took a bite out of her cookie.

"Don't care, I won't be here all the time so by the time you wake up which will be about nine, I'll have your outfit laid out. Yujiro will help you with anything else" You said and Yujiro looked confused.

"Why me?" Yujiro asked and you rolled your eyes.

"You don't have a job nor do you have anywhere to go. You can at least let the teacher in, miss Yvette will be here at about ten and she'll leave by three. You ain't gotta do much" You said to the man who rolled his eyes.

"So who is the little boy on your lap?" Baki asked and you looked down at Nixon who was sleeping.

"My brother's son" You said and Baki nodded.

"The brother that you cussed out the last time I was here?" Baki asked and you nodded.

"So how is Yujiro treating you?" Hanayama asked.

"Just like this baby, he's tiring me the hell out" You laughed as you finished the rest of your wine. 

"You are the one that's tiring woman, I can't even get you to make me dinner yet I'm tiring you out?" Yujiro said.

"Who exactly pays the bills? I don't remember Yujiro having to pay five hundred dollars just so he can wash his ass so unless you're paying bills then I don't expect lip from you" You said to the man.

"You trying to be funny?" Yujiro asked.

"Motherfucker I wasn't making a joke" You said as you laughed.

"Keep playing with me Y/N, you'll see" Yujiro said as he got up and left the table.

"Hold Nixon" You said as you gave Hanayama the baby.

You got up and left the dining room, you walked up the stairs and went to your room. You opened the door to see Yujiro sitting on the bed smoking.

"What?" Yujiro said.

"Why are you catching an attitude? You don't work and you surely don't got nowhere to go" You said to the man.

"Why do I have to get Alina ready? She's old enough to get ready" Yujiro said and you laughed.

"See this is what I mean, you couldn't care for your last two kids and I gave you another chance to be a father and you don't even want to care for her." You said as you walked away.

You were opening the door but you got grabbed, you looked to see Yujiro who was grabbing your wrist.

"What the fuck are you doing?" You said to Yujiro who started to kiss on your neck.

"No! Move, don't try to kiss on me to make up for what you did" You said as you tried to push him off.

"You don't love me anymore?" Yujiro said.

"I didn't say that" You said.

"So why can't I kiss you?" Yujiro said as he started to kiss on your neck.

"Because"

"Because what?"

"Cause!"

"You ain't giving me a reason so I don't think you have one"

"I do, I'm too sore for this" You said and placed your hands on his bulky arms.

"Then I'll be gentle" Yujiro said as he picked you up and threw you on the bed.

"You're a prick!" You said to the man who laughed.

"If that's how you feel" Yujiro said as he unbuttoned his shirt.

Meanwhile, everyone else downstairs could hear the two. Everyone at the table not including Hanayama or Jack had a blush on their face.

"What are they doing?" Alina asked as she ate another cookie.

~

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I appreciate the votes and comments, thank you all so much!❣

PEACE

~Q~