💙💚Eighteen💙💚

Start from the beginning

While we talking, Aaliyah asked me about Halloween since it's next Wednesday. 
"What are you planning on doing on Halloween?", I asked.
"I'm taking my sister out for trick or treating, what about you?", She asked as she puts on her red lip gloss.
"I'm going to the costume party that my cousin invite me at her boyfriend's friends house", I said since I decided to come for the sake of Ciara.

Yes, I made up my mind about the party this weekend since I got a couple of days to figure out what I'm wearing. I'm not going to the party dress like a freaking whore on Saturday especially when it's going to be kind of cold outside that night. As for Tamera, I hope that she willing to come this weekend since it's Wednesday and she got a few days to think about it.

Aaliyah and I continue talking about Halloween movies that we like until it's time for us to go to our first block class as I closed the locker and walked down the hallway. 

Tamera

I'm at my 2nd block class doing my assignment as I usual does while some of my classmates talking about going to the Halloween party this week and shit. In speaking of Halloween party, I'm going to the costume party that Ciara invite me 3 days ago but I don't know how long I'm going to be there.

I mean, I still got a bad feelings that Mimi is going to shows up acting a fool right in front of everybody especially when she going to brings up Rasheeda. It's been a couple of weeks since she started talking to D'Vonte and she still pissed about the fact that he won't get back with Trina with her whore ass. 

I continue doing my assignment until Ms. Young getting ready to say something to me.
"Ms. Lowery, you got early dismissal today", She said as I start packing my bags and left the classroom. Before I heading to the main office, I went to my locker and took out everything that's I don't need in the classroom including my red jacket since it's kind of cool outside.

As soon I gets to the main office, I saw the tall dark skinned man standing there since he lost a lot of weights while he's locked up.
"Daddy", I said as I gave my dad an hug. Holly shit, he smells good as hell just like Chris whenever he hold me.
"Tamera, I miss you so much", He said as we broke the hug and left the school building.

I knew he about to get out early but not this early since my aunt said he getting out today. My dad and I got in the white car that my aunt let him borrowed since she only used it for grocery shopping anyways.

Tamera's dad car

I put on my seatbelt on while my dad start the car and turn on the heater as he drove off on the road since he taking me out for a little lunch

A couple of hours later⏰⏰

After spent a couple of hours buy my dad some new clothes and shoes, we got back in the car figuring out what are we eating for lunch since it's noon now. I want anything from Taco Bell because it's screw up my stomach especially when they don't used the real meat.