"Here is your ice-cream and a spoon." I take it from his hands opening it and taking a scoop of ice-cream. "Can I have some?" Jungkook asks, I scoop some ice-cream and feeding him. The ride back home was quiet, Jungkook headed to his room and Namjoon and I headed to his.

I had to say I was a bit jealous at the sight of him and another girl. She had a better body than me and was really pretty, maybe he is into those type of girls and is just with me because of our baby.

I went straight to bed as he laid beside me, placing his arm around me and bringing me closer to him. I wanted to push his hand off but he held me tighter. "Are you jealous?" He asks as my eyes widen. "What?" I act like I don't know what's going on. "Are you jealous?" He asks again as I turn around to face his beautiful punchable face, because I want to punch it right now.

"Jealous about what?" He chuckles, leaning closer to me. "You know while you are pregnant you tend to express more emotions than you do when you are not pregnant and I saw you looking at us from the car." I feel myself getting red, I don't know if I am sad or angry.

"And if I was jealous there's nothing I can do about it. Even if she was your girlfriend, we are just friends expecting a child, more like I am your baby mama and you are my baby daddy." He comes closer as our faces are inches away from each other.

"Mmh, you are very jealous and it looks hot on you." My eyes widen, I hit his chest. "Stop, it's not a joke." He looks down at my lips, I look down at his before looking back it his eyes which stare back at mine, the temperature starts rising.

He places a light peck on my lips and another before placing his lips on mine and I immediately kiss him back. He hovers above me, kissing me passionately when the kiss becomes rough and needy. He kisses down my jawline, my breathing becoming heavy while he sucks on my skin, marking it with his hickeys.

A soft moan escapes my lips, he continues to kiss down my neck. He looks up at me a smile on my face, we are both in heat. He takes his shirt off, I take the hoodie with my shirt off revealing my already hard nipples.

He kisses down my collarbone, roughly sucking onto it, "Fuck." I moan. Light kisses are placed on my breasts, he sucks onto my nipples before blowing some air onto them making them harder than they already are.

He pulls his briefs off giving me a sight of his semi-hard cock. He pulls down my shorts and panties. "Shit, so wet." He says rubbing his thumb onto my clit, making me go crazy. "Ahh." I moan as he rubs my clit faster in circular motion. "You like that?" I nod, biting onto my lip to stop my moans. He hovers above me after giving me a tease. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks as I look up at him.

"We are already through it so might as well continue." I say as he nods, kissing me. "Tell me to stop if it gets worse, okay?" I nod.

He aligns his tip at my entrance, rubbing it against my folds before slamming himself in causing me to whine. He let's me adjust at his size before he starts thrusting into me. He isn't rough but gentle and fast. "Mmmh, fuck." I moan. My baby bump keeps Namjoon away from being close to me with how much I want my hands wrapped around his neck right now. "You so fucking tight baby." He moans, making me wetter.

There's nothing sexier than a man moaning, it got me going crazy. His pace becomes faster, the bed creaking at our movements, his balls hitting at my folds and I am a moaning mess right now. "Fuck fuck fuck, Joon, cumming!" I whine as he fastens his pace.

"Cum with me baby." He rides out his high while I ride out mine. He thrusts into me as he comes undone. He pulls out, collapsing beside me we both take a moment to catch our breaths. "That's the best pregnant sex I have had." I giggle. "You look so cute." He pulls me into his arms as he pecks me. "Night Joonie."

"Night baby."

- The same day but later 9am

I wake up after having the great sleep of my life. I notice Namjoon isn't beside me so I head towards the shower. After a nice long shower, I get dressed into a shirt with Namjoon's hoodie and his shorts and tying my hair into a messy bun before heading downstairs.

"Ongie, you are late for breakfast." Jin says as I flash him a smile, greeting everyone. I notice Namjoon isn't at the table so I look up at Kook. "He said he needed to meet someone, her name is Akia." I nodded. It could be some business lady or something because I know how busy Namjoon is. "So, are going to work today?" Hosoek asks. "Nah, I am on early maternity leave." He jumps up and down in his seat.

"Great, that means I get to spend time with you and baby Junghwa." I chuckle as I start with my breakfast. Ever since eomma gave my baby a name, everyone has been calling him or her Junghwa. It seems like they really want a baby girl.

- Amusement park

As I thought Hoseok and I would be alone together, Jungkook and Jimin tagged along. Jungkook was our camera man and he took a lot of videos and pictures. "Look at how cute Ongie walks. She looks like a penguin." I turn around to see Jungkook recording me so I flip him off. We carry on walking, we head to buy some food since I have been really hungry, really really hungry.

"Hi, what would you like?" The lady upfront asks us. She looks familiar but I shrug it off, I am hungry. "Uhm, can I please get a large burger, zinger wings, fried chicken wrap and a strawberry shake." The lady types in my order. "That will be ₩230." I take my card out but instead, Jungkook suggests on paying so Hoseok and Jimin order what they want.

We take a seat at one of the bench tables to eat our food. "Ongie ordered a lot of food, her cravings are getting worse." Jungkook carries on to record. "Jungkook put your phone down and eat." Hoseok says, I stick my tongue out at him in a childish manner. Jimin starts cracking up and so does Hosoek.

"So Ongie, what are you thinking about your baby shower?" Hoseok asks as while I take time finishing some zinger wings. "I really don't know yet. It might probably be a family gathering, have food drinks and stuff. People can enjoy themselves then the gender reveal." They both hum in agreement as we continue eating.

After a nice day at the amusement park, I had to go home since I haven't been with my family for a few weeks so I am going home sometime in the evening.

Hoseok

The boys and I except Namjoon since he went to drop off Ongie at her place, gather around the living room. "So I called this meeting because Ongie is turning five months next month and the gender of the baby will be revealed. She didn't have anything in mind so I was thinking how about we surprise her with a baby shower?" The others start thinking about it.

"That's really a great idea, Hobi. I think she will like it." Jin says. "So are we gonna do it?" Everyone agrees on it. "Okay so, I will be the one in charge of the invitations, Jin and Jungkook will be in charge of the food, Yoongi and Jimin will be in charge of the decorations and then Taehyung will be in charge of the venue and also we should keep this a secret." Everyone agrees as we head our separate ways.

I hope this becomes the best baby shower Ongie could ask for. I would do anything to see her smile.

Anything.

[Edited
2165]