Chapter 3

Ongie

Today I decide to wake up before my alarm even rings. I couldn't sleep last night. I was asleep but awake if you know what I mean, my mind was up and about. I dismiss today's alarm before heading downstairs to make myself something to eat. I am skipping my workout routine because I need a break, though it's my goal to get the body I want. After eating, I head back to my room to take a shower and changing into this:

I clean my room, making up my bed and placing everything in its place, grabbing my keys and my stuff and heading to my car

I clean my room, making up my bed and placing everything in its place, grabbing my keys and my stuff and heading to my car. I feel like today is my lazy day but I need to be there for my clients. I drive slowly towards my destination, getting there I notice Jisung at the front desk instead of Yeseul. "Jisung oppa! Welcome back." He rushes over to me, hugging me real tight. "I missed you so much." He says. I plant a peck on his cheek before pulling away. "Is everything okay? Are you okay?" I ask him. "I am not a client, Ms Jeong." He jokes. "I know but I worry about you. You are a friend of mine."

He pecks my forehead, a dimpled smile pulled on his face. I missed that smile, cute. "I hope you have a great day." He bows as I make my way into my room, opening the windows and blinds.

Today my session starts a bit early than the other days since I have a late session so I have to squeeze everything in to make time for me and my clients.

My first client, Ae Cha is coming, she wanted to have an early session since she has to go to the hospital for her baby's checkup. She's bringing him here and I am excited to see him. I prep myself, getting ready before sitting comfortably by the couch when my door opens. There she is, Ae Cha and her little baby as they sit down.

"Aww, is that him?" I ask her, she nods. "What's his name?" ¤ "Jeongsan." I take him into my arms, he looks just like his mother, those beautiful eyes and chubby cheeks. He lays his head onto my chest, a small chuckle escaping my lips as I pat his back.

"Look at whom you gave birth to, Ae Cha. Someone beautiful like you, takes after you, you wouldn't want to lose this would you?" I ask her, a smile plastered on her face. This is the best I have seen from her, it seems like whenever she's around him, she forgets who she is and all her troubles, it's like Jeongsan takes away all her worries. "He's my world, everything I do is for him."

"So, how are you feeling today?" I look at her, her baby still in my arms as I pat his back. He is playing with the strings of my hoodie as I focus on his mom. "I feel blessed, I feel praised, I feel free." ¤ "Why do you feel this way?" She sighs, looking up at the ceiling. "I took your advice, I sat outside last night looking up in the sky and I saw a heart but it wasn't a broken heart, it was full. I spoke to the it, telling it my problems and a voice told me to live my life to the fullest because not most people reached this point and there's no point for me to be hurting myself when I have better things to do."

I smile at her, writing down what she has said. "Do you think you will ever go back to the position you were in before talking to this heart-shaped star or cloud?" ¤ "I don't think so. If I am ever gonna go back, I will make sure I do it in a positive way and in a peaceful place." I jolt down what she has said and my opinion about everything she has said. Ae Cha is doing great, we have known each other for more than five months and when she first came into the therapy room, she had no idea that one day she would end up here. But I don't want to let her go just yet, she stills needs to process the fact that she has changed.

"Ae Cha, you have improved from the first day I met you. Back then you had no idea that you would end up here." She nods, tears of joy running down her eyes.

"I know how much you want to be free but I don't want to let you go just yet." Her smile drops, she looks at me dead in the eyes. "Wha-what do you mean? I-I am fine now, I am happy now." She says. "I know but Ae Cha this is only the beginning." ¤ "So, I came to all these freaking sessions so you can just keep me here more in the end?!" ¤ "Ae Cha." I try calming her down as I hush Jeongsan who is crying. "No! No! Ongie, you have no idea! No idea of how much I tried to be happy, how much I tried to not fucking die so I can be there for my son." ¤ "Ae Cha, I understand that you are angry right now but I can't just let you go. Things don't work like that, okay? Now please sit so I can explain this to you."

She takes a seat, calming herself down, rocking back and forth. "Ae Cha, the world doesn't work like that. Your parents didn't just leave you to go into the real world without any advice. That's how this will work, I will help you before letting you go. Please, Ae Cha."

She nods, wiping her tears away before looking at me. "I will do it, just so I can live a free and happy life with Jeongsan."

"That's the spirit."

Kim Seokjin

It's already half past two and Namjoon's session is in two hours time but we haven't told him about us finding him a therapist. The boys and I (except Namjoon) sit around the living room as we discuss how we are going to tell him.

"Hyung, I think we should just tell him straightforward and deal with his anger later." Jimin says as he plays a game on his phones. "Yah, get off your phone and pay attention." I tell him as he immediately puts his phone on the coffee table, folding his arms and pouting while looking down at the floor. "Guys, this is a serious matter. We know how Namjoon gets if we don't tell him-"

"Tell me what?"

{TBC}

[Edited
1119]