Cheng Ran raised a smile, squatted down and took his son into his arms. Zhizhi was not taller than his waist, although he was fleshy, but for Cheng Ran, he still didn't have it in his suitcase. His favorite thing to do was to hold the cub in his arms and rub it.

    Lan Qiye stretched out a hand and pinched his son's fleshy face.

    He didn't do anything serious, he ducked back in pain, and Cheng Ran almost didn't hug him.

    "Big bad guy go away!" Zhi Zhi patted Lan Qiye's hand.

    Lan Qiye put his arms around Cheng Ran's waist, pinched his son's nose again, looked at his red nose and laughed, "You should just walk away, your father is my wife, so I can only hug him. ."

    Zhizhi hurriedly hugged Cheng Ran's neck, for fear that he would be driven out by Lan Qiye.

    Cheng Ran was almost strangled to death by his son, so he quickly pulled his two small arms out and hit Lan Qiye's hand at the same time: "Please don't bully your son all the time. Are you a father like that?"

    When Zizhi first learned to speak, he was also a father to Lan Qiye. Later, as he was bullied again and again by Lan Qiye, the "father" in Zizhi's mouth became a "big bad guy". However, it is not clear how long it has been since Zhizhi called Lan Qiye's father.

    "Who made him always mad at me, and you spend more time on him than me." Lan Qiye pouted.

    "He's three years old, are you three years old too?" And when it comes to Huaxin, recalling what happened in the office this afternoon, Cheng Ran blushed, "And don't tell me you forgot what you did at noon today."

    Lan Qiye He snorted twice, but with a contented smile: "Is that only once, how can it be enough."

    After a pause, his fingers flicked restlessly: "And our last time was a week ago, do you think that at noon? Can you satisfy me that time?"

    Cheng Ran was itchy by the unusual movement on his waist, twisted his waist to avoid, but was hooked back by Lan Qiye.

    "Hey! It's not like you couldn't bear it in the past few months of pregnancy, don't make it look like you can't live without that." Cheng Ran kicked his calf lightly with his heel, "and Squeaky is here, don't you? Say a few words." The

    named Zhizhi immediately brushed his sense of existence: "What is the big villain going to say? Is Dad pregnant again?"

    Cheng Ran: "..."

    Cheng Ran glared at Lan Qiye: "Let's talk less. Two sentences!"

    Lan Qiye spread his hands innocently: "What did I say?"

    Cheng Ran stepped on his foot and carried Zhizhi upstairs.

    It has been more than half a month since he graduated. Unlike other classmates in the same class who are constantly struggling on the road to job hunting, Cheng Ran has been working in Lan Qiye's company since he completed his graduation thesis, and his starting point is better than most. People are taller. However, no one would express any jealousy or dissatisfaction about this. After all, she was the wife of a big boss, so it was normal to be pampered at home, let alone to take a position in the company.

    And Cheng Ran is really working hard, and he is a hundred times better than other related households who have more than enough success. Even the leaders of Cheng Ran's department admire him very much.

    The only downside is that the big boss sometimes calls Cheng Ran away, and then disappears all day.

    Now Cheng Ran and Lan Qiye go to get off work together every day, and in the evening Zhizhi will welcome the return of the two fathers at the door of the house, and their lives are happier. But thinking of what happened at noon today, Cheng Ran blushed, and couldn't help but feel a little worried.