Q̸u̸e̸e̸n̸ 🔥

Start from the beginning

" Wow " jungkook breaths out , hands caressing tae's waist.

" That sounds painful , were you in love? " jungkook cluelessly asks..

" No i wasn't " tae says.

" i am , and forever will " he says in his head instead , eyes locked immensely on jungkook's....tears threatening to fall which he holds back.

" its few hours till midnight lets take a nap now...you have duties tomorrow " taehyung says , pecking jungkook on his lips.

" i only want to be with you " jungkook pouts...

" yes , your majesty " tae teases , both of them chuckling before calling it a night.

-----------

" what is the meaning of this?!! " she yells at the elder who is filling a pot with seeds , they are underground where there's a secret space for growing herbs which are not for good cause.

" have some respect young lady " the old lady spits , her white garment flowing on the ground as she is busy with another flower pot..

" How fucking pathetic , its been 3 months and we have nothing...that useless thing is sitting on our throne and in his head lies what we seek to overthrown other kingdoms and here we are doing nothing ! "...

" KEEP YOUR TONE DOWN AND THINK ABOUT HOW THE LAST KING AND HIS MINIONS ENDED UP!!!!!" The old lady barks , startling the other girl..

" Think about the brutality we witness them face , think about how that same king right now turned to a monster once we dared to touch the forbidden.....you were the witch getting into his head , you were the one torturing...you saw what he was hiding...you unleashed that demon " she deadpans..pointing spitefully at the young lady.

" oh again with this bullshit of blaming me , i had no idea there was a loophole and protective barrier if we dared to get it out of him " she defends..

" enough of that...any update on him?"

" Not anything useful , he still takes his pills...he cannot know of his past just yet or we are fucked , also he has not had nightmares lately ..rumors has it that its the concubine he picked and has being sleeping with " she says with a smug , finding the theory interesting....

" Dig more into that , he sounds suspicious.. , also we will have to continue with our plan either ways..maybe there's another way to find the constellation plate without torturing him or frying his brain which is part of the reason he has a memory loss "

" his memory loss is beneficial to us , isn't it? , otherwise he'd still be locked up in a bunker screaming his lungs out or oh! Our heads would be fresh on a silver platter...cause i know mafia jeon is crazy but that jeon on the night the king died was a monster....i have never seen anything like that ".

" i think the jeon family has a generation of witches , there's no way a mere human's memory can be that protected...its super spell bound " the elder woman says.

" it has to be that , and they are so smart the other jeons are dead and he is the only one who is rumored to know the whereabouts of that constellation plate "she adds.

" the constellation plate is a family gift passed down in our generations for rulership , it holds powers way beyond our imaginations and can rewrite a whole history...we must have it in our hands "...the younger one says.

" An old jeon member was a friend to one of the supposed rulers of this kingdom , the constellation plate being the only gift passed down to him by his father out of pity even though he was born out of wedlock , an illegitimate heir to the throne ".

" but out of jealousy the late king poisoned his brother so he could take over the thrown , but could never get his hands on it...not knowing his brother had bestowed the whereabouts of the plate to his dear friend "

" A jeon "...the elder woman says.

" then that jeon died , not before implanting the truth into his son's head.

" poor jeon , suffering for something he has nothing to do with " the young lady snickers..

" the old king was never recognized as king by people of this lands , they revolted against him , demanding for proof of the constellation plate but he could never show it , for he did not have it "...

" so he moved heaven and earth , had his men capture the last adult jeon...a guess which was right but how bad did it turn out...that the very key to his success , ended up killing him in cold blood "

" he gives me the ick " she gags..clutching her veil.

clutching her veil

" here have this medicine , you know what to do " she says , handing the young lady a small bottle of powdered medicine.

" of course " she smirks....taking her leave.

-----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥