Flash Drive

A/N: hey y'all! Long time no see huh? I'm gonna save y'all from my life story and excuses and give you the chapter. Here's a small summary on what happened in the last 2 chapters to help you guys remember. There's another summary in the chap "he knows" so if you want to know more go there.

Frank goes back home from Mikey's house and finds out his dad knows about his powers an his second identity and knows that Philip is evil. He tells him he'll help him but currently doesn't have any prove to bring down the villain. Then they go fight another villain with electricity powers and Gerard helps Frank overcome his panic and control his powers, helping the, win. The next day, they get their superhero names decided by the media. Frank decides to go on a mission to get info on Philip and goes to Bert for his hacking skills. He manages to get the info but pisses Mikey off because he's didn't tell him about his solo mission.

I remembered about this story after someone voted on all the chaps here and left one comment. It wasn't anything big but was enough to motivate me and remind me this story still exists so thank you.

Anyway, votes and comments are appreciated! :)

————

Frank was sitting in math class, staring at the flash drive in his hand. He had zoned out from the class a long time ago. Math is one of his favourite classes so he has already learned by his own everything that the teacher is talking about right now.

As he stared at the flash drive, many questions went through his head after yesterday's events. What was Dr. Philip doing in his dad's office? What's in the flash drive? Will Mikey ever forgive him? Because ever since yesterday, they haven't talked a word to each other. Mikey was completely ignoring him and Frank tried his best to start conversations.

Frank hasn't even looked into the flash drive. He feels guilty already getting it alone so he thought maybe he should wait and open it with the rest of the team.

"You're going to burn holes into that drive if you don't stop staring it like that," is the first thing Mikey said to Frank ever since yesterday, his eyes not leaving his notebook as he took notes, "then your self-sacrifice mission will be for nothing."

"It wasn't a-" Frank stopped when Mikey gave him a look. He took a deep breath and apologized again with a small "sorry."

"I forgive you, Frank," Mikey said as he finally turned his full attention to Frank, "but I'll seriously kill you myself if you pull up another shit like that. I know you like doing everything by yourself but we're a team now Frank, you don't have to go running to danger all alone and scare the shit out of me."

"I'm sorry Mikey," Frank apologized again, "Seriously it just happened so fast I didn't have time to think about telling-"

"PST! In the back!" M Roand, the math teacher, interrupted, "I have the talking stick, which stick do you have?"

Frank rolled his eyes as he sank into his chair. The teacher resumes his lecture as Mikey started writing notes again.

"Did you look in the flash drive?" Mikey asked while he continued writing.

"No, thought we should look into it with the team," Frank said.

A smile spread on Mikey's face as he stopped writing and turned to Frank.

"Becoming a team player I see. Baby steps, baby steps," He said, "Don't make me regret forgiving you this fast Frank. You know I don't forgive people this easily but you're just- well you."

"I won't I swear," Frank said, returning the smile, "I think I learned my-"

"In the back! I said shut it!" The bitch ass teacher yelled again.