Aftermath

"Are you gonna be all right?" Donatello asks as the group is sitting on a balcony.

"I guess. My aunt says we can stay here as long as we want but we'll be a lot better when we track down the creeps that took our dad." April says.

"Won't the police help?" Leonardo asks curiously.

"I seriously doubt that Leo." Alexis says.

"Funny thing. When you tell them your dad was kidnapped by alien brains in robot bodies they don't take you all that seriously." April says as Alexis nods in agreement.

"I hear that." Michealangelo says.

"April, Alexis I promise you we will not rest until we find him." Donatello says.

"We won't?" Raphael asks as he looks at Leonardo.

"No. We won't." Leonardo says as Raphael and Michealangelo leave.

"Thank you but it's not your fight." April says.

"April's right. This is our fight. You guys don't have a place in it. It's up to us." Alexis says as she looks at April.

"Yes it is our fight." Donatello says as Alexis and April smile at him and Leonardo.

"Don't worry. We promise we'll find your father. Until then both of you stay safe." Leonardo says as he smiles at Alexis before leaving with Donatello as Alexis and April go inside their window.

*Timeskip 3 Months*

"Be careful Alexis." April says as she watches Alexis preparing to leave the house.

"I know April. No worries. I'll be back in a couple hours." Alexis says as she leaves the house.

*Timeskip To Nighttime*

Later as Alexis is walking down the street she soon feels someone watching her before stopping.

"Come on Leo. I know you're there." Alexis says.

"How'd you know I was following you?" Leonardo asks as she jumps down from a roof.

"Please. I can smell your scent since you began following me. Now why were you following me? Do you not trust me or am I just that interesting to you?" Alexis asks as Leonardo blushes.

"Actually you're just that interesting to me. I trust you... a lot. I don't worry about not trusting you now." Leonardo says.

"Glad to know." Alexis says.

"So why are you out here this late?" Leonardo asks curiously.

"My nightly walk. It calms my nerves down. Though I prefer more excitement though." Alexis says.

"Well if you want excitement you could always come on a patrol with me. My brothers stayed home tonight so it's just me." Leonardo says.

"I doubt there's much for me on patrol but are you up for a race?" Alexis asks.

"A race?" Leonardo asks.

"What? I'll be easy on you this time. I promise. It won't be like our second meeting." Alexis says as she smiles innocently.

"Oh you're on. But I'm not going easy on you." Leonardo says as he smiles.

"Fine by me oh leader in blue. You know where the Town Square is right?" Alexis asks.

"I believe so." Leonardo says.

"Good. See if you can keep up." Alexis says.

"I know I can keep up." Leonardo says as he and Alexis begin racing with her running in wolf form as he runs on the roofs.

"Give it up Leo. I'm far faster than a normal human and wolf." Alexis says as she is running as a wolf.

"Not a chance." Leonardo says as Alexis then beats him to the Town Square.

"Ha! I beat you! Huh? Leo? Leo! Ah!" Alexos says before she shifts to human form as someone tackles her.

"Gotcha!" A voice says proudly revealing to he Leonardo.

"Hey! Let me up." Alexis says as she sees Leonardo has her pinned down.

"Wish I could but kinda enjoying the view. Besides that's pay back for you jumping me." Leonardo says as he smirks.

"Very funny. Now let me up." Alexis says.

"But you were right. You are pretty fast. Gave me a good workout." Leonardo says as he gers off Alexis and helps her up.

"Thanks. So why did you follow me. Be honest. I know I'm not that interesting." Alexis says as she pushes a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You are to me." Leonardo says as he smiles.

"Leo." Alexis says as she chuckles.

"Okay. I was following you because I was worried about you." Leonardo says.

"You were worried about me?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Yeah... to be honest I've kinda been watching out for you since we met. I just didn't wanna see you hurt. You've been on my mind a lot since we met." Leonardo says shyly.

"Well I can't say you haven't been on mine." Alexis says shyly.

"Really?" Leonardo asks.

"Yeah. I always look forward to seeing you." Alexis says.

"I look forward to seeing you too Alexis." Leonardo says happily.

"So you really think I'm that interesting huh?" Alexis asks as she smiles.

"Yeah... I like you... I just said that out loud didn't I?" Leonardo asks as he realizes what he said.

"Yeah but I don't mind. I like you too Leo. You're really cute when you blush like that." Alexis says as she smiles.

"You really think I'm cute?" Leonardo asks in surprise as he smiles.

"Of course." Alexis says.

"You're really beautiful to me. Hey uh I been wanting to ask this for a few weeks and you don't have to say yes but would you maybe wanna go out with me?" Leonardo asks shyly.

"I'd like that Leo." Alexis says as she smiles and kisses Leonardo.