Part Eleven

Waking up in a foggy state, I stretch my arms and legs out across the bed. My body is kind of tingly, yet relaxed from the night before. After Haley and I got out of the shower last night, things escalated quickly, as they seem to do with us. We were both worked up and there was no chance we could have gone to sleep right then. We fooled around for a long time, which was amazing. For the grand finale, she ended up sitting on my face, reverse cowgirl style, using one of my vibrators on me. Honestly, I could have gotten off without the toy. Hell, I think I could have gotten off just from her - her body, the sounds she made. Every single thing about her drives me crazy... just thinking about her is riling me up again.

Rolling over, I reach out for Haley, but her side of the bed is empty. I pull on my clothes from the night before, and start towards the bathroom. Once I get to the hallway, I smell something delicious and hear rustling coming from the front of the house.

As I step into the kitchen, I find the source of the noise - and the smell. Haley stands in front of the stove in one of my t-shirts, swaying back and forth, humming to herself. I lean against the doorframe, admiring the view. She grabs a spatula and scoops up a stack of pancakes off of the griddle, plopping them onto a plate. She turns the stove off, grabs the plate and turns around, startling when she sees me standing in the doorway.

"Yoba! Jessie, you scared me to death!" she shrieks. "How long have you been standing there?" She sets the plate of pancakes down on the kitchen table as I walk towards her.

"Not long," I tell her, placing my arms around her waist. She wraps her arms around my neck. "I was just enjoying the show."

She giggles and gives me a sweet kiss. "I've sort of made a mess of your kitchen..."

I look around, surveying the damage. It's honestly not too bad, mostly just some flour dusted on the counter tops and a couple of dishes in the sink.

"I see you used my blueberries, too," I point out, eyeing the half-empty bowl on the counter top.

"Well, I thought I'd put them to good use. Someone promised me blueberry muffins yesterday and didn't follow through." She fake pouts, jutting out her lower lip.

"Oh, that's right. You'll have to forgive me, I was too busy doing something else..."

Hooking my hands under her thighs, Haley lets out a squeak as I lift her up and set her down on the counter top. She wraps her legs around my waist, pulling my face to hers and kissing me deeply. I slip a finger under the waistband of her panties, about to slide them off of her when she breaks the kiss and swats my hand away.

"What-?"

"I worked hard on these pancakes, and I'm not going to eat them cold," she admonishes playfully.

I groan dramatically, helping her down from the counter as she giggles at me.

Settling down at the kitchen table, she puts a pancake on each of our plates and we dig in.

"Damn, Haley, these are delicious," I tell her, my mouth full.

She smiles and sits up a little straighter in her chair. "Thank you, I'm actually very proud of that recipe. My grandmother taught me, it's literally the only thing I know how to make from scratch."

"She taught you well. Are you close with her?"

"I was," she says, sadly. "She passed away about 3 years ago. She basically raised Emily and me. Our parents have always had to travel a lot for work. Nana didn't want us on the road all the time. She said she wanted us to have a 'normal childhood', so she took us in."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I tell her, grabbing her hand.

"No need to be," she says, giving my hand a squeeze. "I'm gonna clean up, and then I need to go home before Emily files a missing person's report."