*World of Fairy Tail II*

Start from the beginning

"But... Sena?" –Emiko, "Hmmm?" I replied... or sort of mumbled

"How did you get into those clothes?" –Emiko continued, pointing out my clothes. "Eh?" I confusedly stated while looking at her. I averted my gaze to what I was currently wearing... "Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh?!!!!?" I shouted, wide eyed.

I was wearing a quite short fitted dress, with a red 'cape' from my waist and below, and red gloves that reached my elbows, and something like red boots that reached just above my knees. I also had a golden-yellow belt that was a little loose... but that was the style, I think? And my long and curly dark brown hair went a little shade lighter making the brown color of my hair more visible, and it became a little... only a little straighter with a very pretty clip on the side to keep them in place. And a simple but very pretty and elegant necklace that had a silver chain with a lily pendant colored silver, pink, and red.

She's so pretty... Natsu said in his head while he continued looking at Sena's face... but he blushed at realization and looked away.

But when I looked up to answer or ask my friends as well, they were shining... like there were silver glitters surrounding them. "They're shining..." I stated. As the shine disappeared, their clothes changed too.

"H-how?" my friends and I said...asked in chorus.

Hmmm... Do I describe them too? They're so pretty~! But their clothes were less complicated than mine.

Miyuki had a white-light blue dress that reached her ankles, and it had a big slit on the side, revealing most her legs. She also had one glove longer on one of her arms and another one shorter than the other. She wore a necklace with a snowflake pendant.

Emiko wore a light yellow dress that reached above her knee. One of the sides was sleeveless while the other's sleeves reached just above her hands. The chest part... below her... u know... was quite tight, making her curves show more.... it also had a 'golden-yellow' gem on the middle with some other gems. And the part before her sleeves had some flowery detail. She had a necklace with a silver feather pendant. She also wore sandals with some heels, straps circling on her legs.

I suddenly feel like my clothes are too uhh... exaggerated?

"Wait... the skies are dark." Mirajane said. "Let's go to the other 'guild hall' to stay while this 'guild hall' is being rebuilt. Let's talk there, ne~" and so, we did.

"So, what did you do with that dragon, Sena? How did you do that?" Mirajane asked me.

"A-actually, I don't know. Honest!" I replied "I just tried to reason with it... at first I was enraged that he hurt you... this guild, so I lost control and ran towards him not knowing why or what I'm going to do. Then in the end, I softly asked it to stop... I was shocked when it really did stop." I said smiling slightly

"Then, his eyes showed emotions, affections... I thought he might not be that bad and tried to talk to him softly, and he listened! T-that's all I know...." I sadly said the last part

"Hmmm... I think I got an idea what's her magic power..." Levy said putting her hand below her chin.

"Levy~! Levy~! Levy-chan~!" Jet and Droy started shouting in a sing, or cheer-tone. This made me slightly chuckle.

"So Noisy!" Laxus shouted at Jet and Droy from upstairs which made them stop shouting the 'Levy-thingy'.

"So what do you think, Levy?" Erza faced Levy

"I'm not sure, but it's a possibility that her power is to make other beings listen and follow her... like she could tame even the wildest beasts." Levy explained "The Rule" she mumbled almost not audible but we heard anyway.