Dreammare

Idea by SketchSanss. Art above does not belong to me, belongs to SketchSanss . Enjoy!
_________________________________________

The castle was silent, not a sound was heard within the dark and gloomy castle. Everything was calm and peaceful-" C'MERE YOU YELLOW BASTARD!" Scratch that,it was chaos." DUST!"" WAIT-"

Dream slithered as fast as he could away from the Murder Time Trio and Cross He was scared, his eyelights showed it." Can you guys please calm down?" Cross asked, trying to keep up with the chaotic skeletons." Dream is getting away." He said, all three murderers focusing once again." GET BACK HERE!" Dust yelled, teleporting infront of Dream and ready to catch him, only for the naga to slither between his legs."..." It clicked in his skull." DAMNIT!"

-x-

Dream was caught, put in a cage and had a cloth surrounding his skull and covering his mouth, hands tied with rope." Phew. Thank goodness Boss wasn't here, he would've killed us." He could only watch in fear as Dust unscrewed a lid from a bottle, its contents being a lime colour.

Dust grabbed Dream's skull while Horror and Killer held his snake half with all their strength, forcing Dream's mouth open and pouring the contents in his glowing maw. He held Dream's maw shut, preventing him from spitting out the contents." Swallow."" He wouldn't listen-" He swallowed the horrible contents, disgust forming on his skull." Good boy." He grinned, eyelights glowing brighter than before." Gay-"" You are gay." Silence.

Dream felt his body shrink, a mortifying experience he thought was impossible." A small snack-"" Horror. We are serving him to Nightmare, not for you." Dream was scared- beyond scared. Serve him to Nightmare? His brother? As food?

The loud slamming of doors echoed through the halls of the castle, an alarm that their boss has returned. It brought more fear into Dream's SOUL, fear grasping him like a hunter holding a rabbit by the ears." Perfect timing!" Killer clasped his hands together, empty sockets finally gaining eyelights." Horror! Get the Ramen!" Were they- was he- ramen? Dream realized that: He was going to be put in the forsaken dish.

-x-

He was staring at Nightmare with so much fear during dinner, golden eyelights shaking as his bones rattled to prove his fear." Horror, Dust, Killer and Cross," He finally decided to speak, eyelight moving to glare at the four with an unpleasant look," what is this?" The atmosphere was thick, choking Dream's securities." Dream in a bowl of ramen? Why?" Dust asked, bone brows squinted in question." Because I want you out."" B-"" Go to your rooms for this unforgivable prank. I do not want to see any of you for the rest of the week."

Dream was relieved, seeing the others leave with pouts on their skulls made his magic calm down.

Chopsticks pinched his abdominal region, a spot that made it impossible to get free of." Don't even think that I am done with you." Venom was laced in every word, though, Dream knew- from experience- that it was to mask his concern." B-br-brother? W-what a-are y-you d-doing?" A glint of something danced in that teal eyelight, something Dream couldn't place his phalange on." Oh nothing," He was brought closer to Nightmare's teeth, the glistening teeth of his predatory brother.