Clash Of the Heavenly Dragons/Alliance Formed

Start from the beginning

"Gary then felt half of his power leave his body as he recoils a little bit

"Gary then felt half of his power leave his body as he recoils a little bit."
Gary: Forgot that you could do that. No matter, let's continue this battle in the sky!
Y/N: For once, I agree with you.
"Y/N, Issei, Gary and Ryuga all flew up into the sky being covered by their respective auras as they clashed against one another."
Rias: Love! Issei! *goes to run towards them, but Sirzechs grabbed her hand* Let go of me, Onii-sama!
Sirzechs: Their auras have exceeded their limits. You'll burn to death if you approach them.
Rias: But... I can't just watch them.
Ryuga: What the? How did they get this powerful?
Gary: I don't know how, but they won't be able to defeat us. We're descendants of two Satans!
Y/N: Really? You two think that you could beat me and my brother? Please, we're still holding back and you two got easily thrown around.
Gary: What?! You're calling us weak?! You two are the weaklings and just reincarnated devil scums! Fight us for real!
Issei: Since you two asked for it... *looks at Y/N, as he de-summons Ascalon* Shall we give them a taste of our secret weapon, Aniki?
Y/N: *nods and puts Balmung back in it's sheath, before de-summoning it* Yes, let's.
"Y/N and Issei focused their auras onto their arms as they got surrounded by their respective elements. This shocked everyone because it had the same feeling as Balmung and Ascalon. Both of Issei's arms got surrounded by draconic fire as Y/N's got surrounded by draconic ice. They then shouted out something that made everyone there surprised even more."
Issei: Welsh Dragon Iron Fists!

(But replace Natsu with Issei, also replace Igneel with Ddraig and it's both of his arms)

Y/N: Vanishing Dragon Avalanche Blow!

The White Dragon Emperor of Kuoh (Male Reader X Highschool DxD Harem)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara