Clash Of the Heavenly Dragons/Alliance Formed

|Last time on The White Dragon Emperor of Kuoh|

Azazel: He also told me that the Old Satan Faction were trying to seek help from Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon.
Rias: Ophis?!
Ddraig and Albion: {We knew it!} *this got everyone's attention*
Sona: Huh? Knew what you two?
Ddraig: {A few days ago after the encounter with those two outside of the school, we felt their power and it seemed to have grown stronger.}
Albion: {And we also sensed that it had something draconic within them. So, we assumed that they were working with a Dragon God. And it seems that our hunch was right.}
Draco: {Correct you are, Albion.}
Gary: Indeed, we are working with Ophis, but she's only a pawn in our real plan.
Ophis: *said from behind them* I knew that you two were doing that, so, I'm taking back what's mine. *takes her snakes back from Gary and Ryuga*
Ryuga: What?
"Everyone looked behind Gary and Ryuga as they all saw that Ophis was floating there."
Kaguya: No way...
Akeno: That's...
Albion: {Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon.}
Ddraig: {The Infinite Dragon God.}
Ophis: *to Ddraig and Albion* Hello, Ddraig, Albion. It's been awhile.

|Now, on The White Dragon Emperor of Kuoh|

Scene: Kuoh Academy, courtyard
"Gary and Ryuga were both looking at Ophis in shock."
Gary: Ophis? What are you doing?!
Ophis: Nothing, just returning the favor, since in your words, "I was only a pawn in your real plan." I'm just getting back what's rightfully mine.
Ryuga: Tsk! What a pain!
Azazel: Ophis? What are you doing here?
Ophis: *looks at him* Don't mind me, Azazel. I was just watching this event unfold, until these two idiots blabbed about "using" me as a pawn in their plan.
Azazel: Well that explains a thing or two. Since, those two along with Katerea and Asmodeus couldn't become Satans.
Serafall: They couldn't become Satans?
Rias: What do you mean?
Gary: I guess the cat's out of the bag. I expect nothing less from you, Azazel. My real name is Gary Tawagoto Lucifer.
Ryuga: And my real name is Ryuga Ichigo Asmodeus. I'm the half-brother of Creuserey Asmodeus.
Sirzechs: What?!
Sona: Lucifer?! Asmodeus?!
Gary: I am a descendant of a previous Satan. My father is the grandson of a pure-blooded Satan, and birthed by a human mother, I'm a half-devil.
Ryuga: And I am the result of an affair that my father had with my mother who was also a human. I then got turned into a fallen angel after Kokabiel made me into one.
Akeno: What?!
Sona: No...
Chika: It can't be...
Irina: A half-devil and a half-fallen angel...
Sirzechs: No wonder we had not heard of you two.
Azazel: Even though they share blood with two Satans, their human halves allowed them to host the Abyss and Luminous Dragon. *to Gary and Ryuga* It's hard to believe that you two even exist.
Gary: Perhaps I epitomize the word "miracle." *shows his 4 pairs of devil wings as Ryuga does the same, but he also had a pair of fallen angel wings*
Rias: Those wings...
Michael: Dear God...
Azazel: Yeah, you two may be descendants of Satans, but you two still can't compare to the White Dragon Emperor. *looks at Y/N* Of all the hosts of the White Dragon Emperor, past, present and future, this boy is, without a doubt going to be the most powerful White Dragon Emperor in history. *this made everyone there (minus Y/N and Issei) surprised*
Michael: The most powerful White Dragon Emperor... That is true.
Ryuga: *to Issei* Hyoudou Issei. Fate is a cruel thing, is it not?
Issei: What?
Ryuga: With the power of two Satans, a fallen angel and a dragon, we are the mightiest beings of all.
"Issei appeared in front of Ryuga and punches him in his face making his helmet crack and sent him down to the ground."
Gary: Ryuga!
Issei: Mightiest beings of all? Don't embarrass yourselves even further.
Y/N: *flies next to Issei* That's right, because you two aren't the mightiest beings in the world. You aren't even the strongest Heavenly Dragon Emperors yet and you claim to be the mightiest beings of all.
Ophis: They're right you know. *floats near Y/N and Issei* And the title of being the strongest Heavenly Dragon Emperors, already belongs to Ddraig and Albion. And now the title of being the mightiest being of all, belongs to the White Dragon Emperor, Y/N Hyoudou and the only person worthy of becoming my mate.
"When everyone heard that they were all surprised by the fact that Ophis considers Y/N a worthy candidate of being her mate. Grayfia, Tiamat, Gabriel and Katerea pouted in jealousy because they also have feelings for the young Dragon Emperor as his girlfriends noticed this as they all looked at each other and nodded. Meanwhile, Y/N was cursing his charms in his head as Sirzechs, Michael, Issei, Kiba and Miyuki were all looking at Y/N in sympathy as they were hoping that he is able to handle Ophis becoming one of his mates."
Y/N: 'Curse you, Hyoudou and Dragon Charms!!!'
Rias and his girlfriends: 'So, Ophis-sama along with Grayfia, Tiamat-sama, Gabriel-sama and Katerea all fell in love with our dragon boyfriend as well? We definitely need to talk to Grayfia, Tiamat-sama, Gabriel-sama and Katerea about if their okay with sharing him with us.'
"Ryuga got up again as he then flew back up next to Gary."
Gary: *to Ryuga* You okay, dumbass?
Ryuga: Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
Gary: *looks at Y/N and Issei* So pitiful... So laughably pitiful! Our Sacred Gears are fated enemies, and yet our abilities are worlds apart. Too many worlds apart...
Y/N: So, what?
Issei: What of it? It's not like you two can do anything against us.
Gary: We can't do anything against you two, but we can make you two devote yourselves to revenge... after we kill your parents alongside Issei Hyoudou's human girlfriend, Aika Kiryuu.
"When Y/N and Issei heard that along with everyone else their eyes widened as Y/N and Issei's hatred for Gary and Ryuga grew even more. Images of their parents flashed through their minds as images of Issei spending time with Aika flashed through his mind as their power started rising rapidly."
Ryuga: If a man like me and Gary, were to kill your parents, you two ought to be facing your fates. I'm sure it will be a much more exciting end for your parents and Aika Kiryuu than letting their lives peter out.
Asia: *tears started to fall down her face* That's too cruel!
Rias: *looks at her boyfriend and Issei* Love, Issei...
"Y/N and Issei's draconic aura flare up as they were both looking at their destined rivals with intense hatred."
Issei: We're so gonna kill these assholes!
Y/N: We'll make them experience the worst pain that they've ever felt!
Rias: Love! Issei!
Y/N and Issei: What have our parents' lives along with Aika's life got to do... with your goddamn plans?!
Ddraig: <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!>
Albion: *to Draco and Thorn* {You two better tell your hosts to choose their next words carefully, because my and Ddraig's current hosts, don't take kindly to those who would endanger the lives of those they care for.
Issei: That's right! You two will never kill our parents and my girlfriend, you two sons of bitches!
Y/N: And if you even think about harming anyone of them including everyone here, we'll make sure that you two will experience the worst pain that you two ever felt!
Sona: Their dragon auras are flaring like wildfire!
Katerea: *blushing, while looking at Y/N* 'So, this is the power of the Red and White Dragon Emperors?'
Gary: Look, Draco, Thorn. Hyoudou Y/N and Hyoudou Issei's powers just grew exponentially.
Draco: {A Sacred Gear's strength comes from it's wielder's will.}
Thorn: {Their both consumed with blind rage against you two. Rage, of all feelings, is the most effective in powering a Dragon.}
Ryuga: If that's the case, their more suitable hosts for Dragons than us.
Issei: You two shut your damn mouths already! *flies up higher into the air*
Y/N: Keep talking and you two will regret it greatly! *same as Issei*
Y/N and Issei: Balmung!/Ascalon!
Albion: <Vanishing Blade!>
Ddraig: <Blade!>
"Y/N drew Balmung from his back as Ascalon came out of the Boosted Gear."
Thorn: {A Dragon Slayer... Even a single hit will cause severe damage.}
Ryuga: Then all we have to do is dodge. *Y/N and Issei appeared in front of him and Gary* Wha-
"Y/N and Issei slashed at Gary and Ryuga respectively as they shattered the chest plate of their Balance Breakers. Draco and Thorn quickly repaired the armor as Gary and Ryuga both recoil from the pain of two Holy Dragon Slaying Swords."
Gary: We didn't even see them move...
Y/N: You haven't seen anything yet! Lightning Blade! *Balmung's blade got covered in blue lightning* This is one of the many reasons why...
Issei: ...you should never piss off...
Y/N and Issei: ...a dragon!
"Y/N and Issei used their speed to slash at their two rivals again, but they dodged it and got some distance between them."
Ryuga: That was close. That blade almost hit my right arm.
Gary: Those swords are going to be a problem.
Y/N: It doesn't matter if you two get some distance away from us.
Issei: We still have the advantage!
Y/N and Issei: Dragon Shot!
"Y/N and Issei both shot their respective Dragon Shots towards Gary and Ryuga. Upon seeing this Ryuga used his Sacred Gear's power to avoid the shot as Gary used his Sacred Gear's power to turn the Dragon Shots into his own power."
Ryuga: Thorn, do it!
Thorn: <Accel 2nd Gear!>
"Ryuga managed to dodge the Dragon Shot that Issei sent towards him as Gary then turned the Dragon Shots into his own power."
Draco: <Devour!>
Gary: A little power up. This feels good, just like having an orgy!
Y/N: Oh, really? Then, how does this feel?! *aims his left hand towards Gary*
Albion: <Divide!>