Waiting

"Where is he?" I tapped the call button for what seemed like the hundredth time. The rain was dripping off my umbrella and on to the pavement underneath my feet, along the cracks in to the huge puddle accumulating in the gutter of the street. The ring of my phone was such a normal sound now that I forgot that I was calling him. Not that it mattered, he wasn't answering anyways.
"Hello this is Choi Seunghyun, I am unable to get to my phone right now. Please leave a message," the sound of his deep voice was irritating yet comforting, it brought back the memories of when everything was good. When all of our problems could be solved by a single kiss and "I love you." . When our love was really real.
"Hey, it is me...again. Call me back okay? I have been waiting here for over an hour." I hung up and stared at the busy streets far in the distance going through Seoul. The lights against the rain made sparkling drops adding to an even more perfect image. I felt like I was going to cry, who leaves their girlfriend abandoned on the side of the street? We were supposed to meet for coffee and I had taken the bus, not knowing that it was the only one coming to this side of Seoul and there wasn't going to be one back. The trust in our relationship had declined so much in the past few months, I rarely saw him any more and when I did, he was more distant than when he was away. I didn't even realize the tears falling down my cheeks, they seemed to blend with the rain. I could call JiYong or one of the guys but they were all working, today was supposed to be a day off for Seunghyun and I.
"Please," I pleaded up to the sky pulling the umbrella away from my face, letting the rain pour down on me and hair,"please just think about me for just a second. Just think that you left me out here in the rain, alone. Just remember how many times you told me you loved me, even if it was a lie. Because to me, it was real," I stood with my head tilted back allowing myself to be completely engulfed in the beautiful raindrops. "It was real," I whispered in to the humid air,"It really was."

•••

After an array of tries to call him, I gave up and just called a taxi, which seemed like a logical idea until I couldn't give them an address.
"No you don't understand, I am not at a building or anything, I am just on the sidewalk." I repeat.
"I can't pick you up unless you give me an address," the man speaks through the phone obviously irritated with me.
"Look I am in the rain and no one is here to pick me up!" I yell and then quiet down realizing my volume was probably scaring him.
"Sorry but no address, no taxi," and he hung up.
I sighed and started to walk, anywhere that had an address. My feet hurt from the red rain boots I was wearing and my entire upper body was drenched in rain. The street wasn't busy and it was a long way to the downtown shops and businesses. I decided to call JiYong and as expected, he didn't answer. I left a message even though I already knew that he isn't going to listen to it until lunch or after work. The rain began to get harder and the clouds more dense; the fog beginning to cover the city more than it already was.

I was so miserable and tired. Finally my phone started to buzz relieving me so much. SeungRi.
"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" I yell in to the phone smiling through my tears.
"Hey," his voice is whiny,"the hyungs won't get me breakfast, can you and Seung get me a donut?"
"I will get you a donut if you can get someone to come and pick me up."
"Why? Isn't hyung there?"
"No. I'm alone in the middle of no where." I huff trying to keep myself from sounding just as whiny as the makanae,"just could you have someone come get me and I promise I will bring you a donut."
"Gamsmnida noona," he chirps,"where are you?"
"Ah, um..." I look around,"just have them meet me at uh...the tiny coffee shop that we went to last week? I will walk the rest of the way there."
"Arraso," he hangs up and I continue walking down the street.

I was so frustrated yet relived at the same time. I couldn't help but wonder where in the world Seunghyun was and it was driving me crazy. My stomach churned and I couldn't concentrate on anything but his face that kept popping up in my mind. I was really angry, more angry than I had ever been, never had he done anything so mean. Just so flat out ignorant and rude.